Shout out

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

My name is Agam.

I am 42 years old, married and father to 3 beautiful girls.

As far back as i can remember, i have felt more connected to my feminine side, and have always tried to fight it. I have dressed up in secret, and then regretted it.

No longer can Hide from who i truly am. I have to let the true me out. I need to become the woman that is inside me. The only problem i gave is that i am alone

Hi Agam. Why don’t you tell us a little bit about your family as well as your wife’s family. I haven’t come out yet, but I have a plan on how I’m going to do it. Maybe my plan can help you or at least get you thinking of a way to come out. I’m younger, 33, and live with my girlfriend. We have a 3 year old daughter and I have a 8 year old boy from a previous relationship. My girlfriend has a very accepting family. I’m actually going this Friday to have lunch with her two sister in laws. I’m going to come out to them. My goal is to have them be my support and help me come out to my girlfriend. Maybe this helps you, maybe it doesn’t. Hopefully it can give you an idea of how to proceed. Just remember, you’re not alone. You have a great community here to help you through this process. Hope I was helpful.

Anonymous

Welcome, Agam.  You are among friends.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?