Skin care

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Rikki.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Rikki
    Participant

Hi everyone
    Hope everyone is having a great day.

I was recently in chat and introduced hand sanitizer as a remedy for skin imperfections; you know, like if one bumps into something hurrying in the kitchen or is a little too quick with the razor…🙄.

In my last job at an industrial site I discovered that it does work quite by accident. This was when Covid was raging and the company supplied it free in large quantities; everyone was, of course, encouraged to use it liberally. It smelled
    nice so I rubbed it on my arms also. After all, what’s wrong with nice smells?☺️

Someone here recently expressed trepidation about this as it contains alcohol, a lot in fact but that’s what causes it to work and it’s inexpensive.

Any thoughts?

Peace
    Rikki

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Rikki
      GOLD

Thanks Michelle.

It’s nice of you to answer.

I guess I’m obsessed with perfect skin and think that if I get just the right combination of techniques, it will happen.

There is a reason for this approach; I’ve always been know as a problem solver. Any who knows me will say that this is true and now that I have time, this, amoung others are the problems, (“I bet this song is about me, don’t I… ECT…).

Peace

Rikki

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Well, while my electrolysis is by no means 100% complete, nor will it probably be at this rate, for me, there is enough gone, that I’m never dealing with that much at all. In fact, a shower touch up every other day seems to work. A little lotion afterwards and I’m good to go. At least from my stand point. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2023 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.