So many changes since therapy has started

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone I just wanted to share you all the things I’ve seen and felt change with me since my first two therapy appointments.  I was so fortunate to find such a compassionate and affirming therapist.  Since finally being able to open up to someone in a safe space I have felt so many changes.  After the first session all I wanted to do was start shopping for womens clothes, nails, wigs and bras.  Also this is the first year that Father’s Day felt different and awkward. I live my kids more than anything and will be there for them forever but it just felt different.  I’ve also noticed that I’ve just been more calmer and nicer.  Not that I was a jerk before but just more sympathetic with people and things.   For the first time also this morning when I looked in the mirror while getting ready I just had so much desire to not look the way I am now and look more female.  I think there is a few things that allowed this to finally happen.  I think since therapy has started I have overcome the self denial part and have moved into the self acceptance part.  It’s scary but at the same time a sense of peace knowing my true self. It feels good

Michelle

I’m so glad to hear about the the transition you are under going I myself for too long have suppressed what is deep inside me it was time to let it out and embrace my feminine side to be complete happy the real me I myself wish to undergo the transition male to female through HRT hormone replacement therapy just not sure when I can start it I can’t go on the way things are right now sorry to unload on you but hey we’re human we have feelings emotions great to have you here and hope to hear back from you hugs:)

Anonymous
      FREE

Michelle, it seems that we all share a common thread. Completely different lives but similar desires, wishes. My therapist is also amazing, she has helped me immensely. I find more and more that the time I have spend presenting as a man is time that I want to spend as a woman. I take chances daily, underdressing at work. Wishing all the while that I could display at some chest. Someday, someday.

Hi Katie,

I fully agree with you.   I went from being scared to death to take that first step and see a therapist to looking forward to the next appointment.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?