So you say I am a Crossdresser

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I was in CDH chat earlier and I made a comment that I felt like I was in a CDA group (Crossdresser Anonymous).

One member introduced herself, and of course I had to do the same.

Me:  Crossdresser Anonymous

Hélène Étrange: Hi my name is Hélène and Im a cross dresser

Me:  Hello Ladies, I am told I crossdress, so thats why I am here

My comment did not go unnoticed by the membership.

Candace Ann Solomon: someone had to tell you Jas?

I have a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor and actually sometimes make sense.

Me:  I dress as Myself Candace

I didn’t think this was enough of a reply so I had to give a better explanation, I don’t know why I said it this way but this was off the top of my head

Me:  I am poking fun about the idea I have no true gender, so how can I be a crossdresser

I had to reread this a couple of times to figured out what I just said. One of the weirdest things about me,  has always been that when I am in a certain state of peace with myself, I say things from my heart and, as who I believe, is the real me.

You are a beautiful you Jas.  Letting the heart lead is a brave thing and to be admired.  Ink ow I’m going to love working with you.

Cloe

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

some times I need to go back an read what I write, and I still get a laugh!!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?