Social Acceptance.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey Andrew here, dealing with Social acceptance has put a massive influence on the way i present myself, which then leads to a deep rabbit hole like depression. (to the point of attempting suicide 3months ago.

I view myself as female mentally. and because of that i hate my body.

just wondering if anyone has any adivice on next steps from here. i want to live with out depression every single day from the time i get up and dressed.. –>

how do i approach this situation and change for the better.

Andrew

Hi Andrew , it’s a mind ” F ” to want to be and feel female and yet going through a male puberty – when I was young around 18 I used to look at Penthouse and Playboy magazines not to get off as a male would but seeing my equipment was not like the images were dreaming of having the same was a brutal wanting desire to enjoy what they had – in 1981 I had a nervous breakdown at 23 years old couldn’t eat, barely get up and go to the bathroom for 3 months , I was down to 148 lbs basically I was dying and in denial why I had an electrical shock of my hole body driving in Edmonton Alberta and went to a clinic then hospital where a nice big shot of Valium tempeeoray solved the issue – I waited about a decade long after both parents passed on and finally at 60 while in rehab started the process and in 2019 did the deed SRS-2 at the Kamol Hospital in Bangkok Jun.29 with other numerous surgeries since then –  there’s never been a hug really the odd good luck – you have to be strong enough to want to be your real self – hormones take years and it’s not how much you take – for the most part in the last 8 months I’m always addressed as ” Mam ” It’s very natural now out and about and people sense this whether you look and feel comfortable and natural without overdoing it with clothing or makeup – I’m basically since 5 and have experienced well over a 1/2 century of gender dysphoria – I cheated lots with denial when younger but start by getting a diagnosis from a psychologist 1 st then get a referral from your GP to go see an endocrinologist for hormones after if you really want the change – I did and it’s a rough road really and the changes take years like a second female puberty 5 years and I’m on my 3 rd but took plant estrogens for 20 plus years on my own but it still takes  years later to see full development on the real McCoy Estradiol  – if your truly Transgender female you’ll know in your soul – I’m way happier now – be true to yourself and you’ll be better off – XO – Krystal , Vancouver , BC

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?