some advice for any FTM transitioning

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I had many FTM friends that I was able to help having grown up male,one friend was getting into a lot of fights when he started male hormones,and I myself found the transition on female hormones also hard at times,and my FTM friends helped me with that. my one friend had to learn how males interacted in the day to day world,and how to manage the dangerous waters of male puberty,ma;le hormones can be like taking speed if you wondered. I was able to guide my friend in that regard as I grew up in  the inner city,and puberty was a battlefield,and being trans did not make it easier. any FTMs here might want to ask me if transition and hormones mess with you. I did 4 years in the US navy as well,so ask away.

much luck and safety in transition.

Anonymous

For anyone wanting to friend,I can’t do full membership until my daughter brings my debit card,she was handling my financial affairs after my time in the hospital,when she gets my card to me,I will go full member.

Anonymous

I really appreciate this topic, as I am FTM and have not yet begun to transition. I am curious as to if hormones are necessary or if surgery is enough, or even vice versa. Or are both required? I honestly know next to nothing about transitioning at this point. Even though I’ve felt the strong desire to be male since early childhood, I’ve always tried to stuff those feelings down up until recently and so have never really looked at the aspects of transitioning. Any info you can give me at all would be greatly helpful and hugely appreciated.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?