Some Things Never Change

• Creator
    Topic
    Frankie Murtap
    Participant

Hey, Im Frankie.Its amazing to me that. Im here about to tell ya”ll some things about me .You see almost 3 yrs now you would have been hard pressed to get to tell you anything much about myself , matter of fact most of the time I didnt speak at all unless it was something important. What a change huh, Im talking to folks from all over the world , and having a great time.I used to be a mechanic loved cars, hid my real self behind such things as cars .I started in the yard on the weekends and evenins.Friends came by saw what I was doing and asked if I would fix their cars.Now there wete things I didnt know about cars ,didnt have the money to go to school or pay some body to do what I couldnt.So I went to folks that didnt know more than me and I worked for them, I told them I was there to.learn.I learned how to rebuild engines ,transmissions learned bodywork and paint and worked at it until I was satisfied with my work, in ten yrs people started calling me names like master chraftsman , artist, people would were waiting for Me to work on their cars.You see some things never change I knew how to get a good education and never went to school for automotive, just like I knew how to seek out people like me .Some things never change.I hav found a new bunch of friends from all over the world, who are willing to help me and teach me to be a better me, and in return I will do what I can to help them.Yhank youfolks of TGH

Viewing 0 reply threads
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account