SRS-What is the best technique?

What’s your preference on SRS

Hoping to expand understanding of the different SRS/GRS techniques and factors in deciding the best outcome for your individual situation.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Penile Inversion73.08%19 votes
  • Chonburi Flap15.38%4 votes
  • Modified versions of either (please describe in comments)11.54%3 votes

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jamie lynn 2 months ago.

• Author
    Replies
     jamie lynn 
    Participant

FREE

Even though i am just starting transitioning  after tons of research, i think i’m going with the penil inversion method. I doubt i will ever have intercourse with a man, i just feel like this is the best option for me. Jamie lynn

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Kelli Blue 
    Participant

FREE

No non-op option?

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

There are other methods:

• Rectosigmoid (intestinal)
    • Peritoneal
    • McIndoe (skin graft)

There’s even one that uses the lining of your cheek, but that’s mainly used on infants born without genitals.  Sometimes Penile inversion is combined with Chonburi or McIndoe to achieve desired depth.

I’m leaning toward Peritoneal, but I haven’t had any consultations to see if it is feasible for me.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     J oh 
    Participant

FREE

I assume modified versions of penile inversion include limited depth, or zero depth vaginoplasty. I would seriously consider those versus the full depth vaginoplasty for a couple of reasons: I am not attracted to men, so having full intercourse is not really on my wish list, plus the limited depth procedure makes recovery much easier from what I’ve heard. Would love to hear first hand reports from anyone who has had either type of procedure.

Erica Mitchell 
    Participant

FREE

I assume modified versions of penile inversion include limited depth, or zero depth vaginoplasty. I would seriously consider those versus the full depth vaginoplasty for a couple of reasons: I am not attracted to men, so having full intercourse is not really on my wish list, plus the limited depth procedure makes recovery much easier from what I’ve heard. Would love to hear first hand reports from anyone who has had either type of procedure.

2 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account