Stacia

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Another new member. The name I have taken is Anastasia, but you can call me Stacia. I came to understand my lifelong secret late in life and just recently started dressing completely. I am strictly closeted right now and not too concerned about that until I master make up and build more of a wardrobe. And contemplate coming out with a wife and adult children. Not much to sweat, eh? I took my name from a professional woman, a lawyer, I worked with some years ago. She was the epitome of professionalism. In recent years I saw her in an article in the Wall Street Journal, Chief Legal Counsel to a major international firm. But she was also feminine and personable, and considerate. I admired her greatly and I now realize wished I was her. But, I have to be me; no, get to be me, so here I am amidst – I hope – new friends

Anonymous

Hello Stacia. Welcome to the group. I also transitioned late in life.  I was 63 when I started HRT so if you have any older trans girl questions maybe I can help.

Welcome, Stacia! Yes, now you “get to be you”…it’s exciting, and scary and WONDERFUL!

Love, Shawna

Anonymous

Hi hon. Thanks for sharing what you have and welcome to the site. I’m also new here to this site and wanting friendship so if you ever care to talk. Chat me up anytime.

💜*Hugs*💜

Erica Combs

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?