Starting out again.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I have been recently, tragically bereaved, My wife and I used to go various events around the Country, but I suppose I just found it a bit tacky at times, so lapsed for years now.

My bereavement counsellor, suggested Zoe should come out again to ease the pain I feel. Looking for real trans friendly women or full TGs

Initially just friendship but who knows?

Zoe Fulton. xxx

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Zoe:

I’m sorry for the terrible pain that you must be feeling, but remember that life continues; every hour, every day.

Over time, nearly all of the people who raised me passed away: my mother, my maternal grandparents, an aunt and an uncle. My father is the only one left. Each time each one passed weighed heavily on me to the point where it took an extraordinary amount of energy to do the smallest of tasks.

Eventually what I figured out is that my continuing was a way of respecting the effort and the sacrifices that they made for me. The thing is, for people who care about us, they have invested their energy in us. It would be a sad thing to not appreciate that…

Anonymous

Hello Zoe. My heart goes out to you. There are many U.K. members on this site that I am sure would be glad to reach out to you. I am in Dallas, TX and so definitely not local but I sent you a friend request anyway. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?