Stuck at closed doors.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Where to begin I have been looking for help for months in my home town. Can’t find a doctor to see, am so desperate to start T Hormone to start the process to feel better about my self to be happy in life. But It’s not easy to get help. Where I am. This morning I was on phone with help lines. I think I may have finely found help. It’s a waiting game at this point. Anyone else have problems getting help when you have just come out? Or in my situation have no family doctor because he retired and there’s a shortage of doctors. Any idea’s? Sometimes I feel hopelessly lost.

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Google search Plume HRT, and see if they may be something you may interested in.

TC Jace

**HUGS**

Anonymous

Thank you so much . I will do that. Things are looking better for me I have a appointment Next Tuesday to see a doctor who specialize in Transgender

Anonymous

The Door Has opened! So tomorrow morning I see my Doctor, I am getting my first Testosterone injection. I am excited that this happening for me, I waited to long, felt like it was never going to happen. But yeah its here, its happening, its a wonderful feeling to know I soon look like a man,talk like a man, and strut my walk like a man. Okay maybe to much excitement. Heck no. I deserve to feel the mood live in the moment. Yeah I am happy.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?