Support Groups or people to talk too

• Creator
    Topic
    Nikki Lacroix
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi everyone my names Nick. I just wanted to find some transfer individuals to listen to my story to get their honest opinion about me. Please message me.</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Nikki, and well ome to Heaven.  You found yourself at a good site for support, Qs and As, and finding some exoerience and maybe even a little wisdom.   Almost forgot giggles and laughs.  Hope you can make yourself at home here, and join in chats and discussions.  I’ve been at the site for almost a years, and I’m soo glad I joined.  I’m sure you will find your answers here in a short while.   Look forward to meeting you on chat.

Peace and love          Carly

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Cassie Grey
      BRONZE

I hope so to. There’s alot of good information here and experiences of other ladies that you may relate to.

Cassie Grey
      BRONZE

I think you found the right place here.

I really do hope so. I’m trying to figure out whats going on with me and my needs but with no such luck.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.