Thank You All

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Dawn.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dawn
      FREE

For the first time in my life, I feel both understood and accepted for who I am. I have only been on TGH for a few days, but I have found such unbelievable validation here. It is okay to be me! Β The thoughts, experiences, feelings, fears and dreams that I have wrestled with for decades…are shared! I am not the only one who is traveling this difficult road. And, there are others who have gone ahead. Others who have had the courage to navigate this difficult and often painful path to become the person that they were created to be.

Thank you for being here! You have given me hope in what is a very hopeless time for me. You have inspired me to meet with a psychologist about my life long desire to let myself be the woman that, in my heart and soul, God created me to be.

I pray nothing but courage, bravery and peace in your journey, Dawn.Β  The world doesn’t understand and shies away or worse from us, so we must be our own support.Β  Be sure to seek out others where you live too as having local support is just as important.Β  You are a beautiful creation and I’m happy you have found this place as inspirational as have I.

Hugs, Cloe

Dawn
        FREE

Thank you Cloe! Both for your words and for your prayers.

God’s Peace,

Dawn

I’m so happy for you, Dawn! Blessings to you as you find your best way. If you’d ever like to chat give me a holler.

Hugs,

Dasia

She/her/hers

Dawn
        FREE

Thanks Dasia! I would love to chat. I am going to have to upgrade my membership! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

God’s Peace,

Dawn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?