Thank you Sisters!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      FREE

I just want to say again to you all for making new members welcome always.

I left for a bit but I came back because you are all wonderful people

I love you all

Dani!

Hi Dani,

I’ve moved over to cross dresser heaven…I haven’t had much activity on this site, even though I’m TG… you can find me there under the same username…Roella

Hi Dani,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Dani:

That is the goal! There is enough isolation in the community and whatever we can do to work against that is a good thing. After all, if we are not welcoming, who will be?

Sadly, many have gone for a long time thinking that they are the only one because they have no contact with other trans people. That can really do a number on your thinking and well being. Even folks who live in metropolitan areas are not exempt from feeling that way.

Let me suggest a few things:

Do a search somewhere along the lines of:

transgender resources near me

Hopefully that will uncover some LGBT organizations in your area or nearby. As a result of the pandemic, many organizations started doing support groups and social events online. Many have discovered that they have attracted a wider audience than they originally had. The result is that many have adopted a hybrid (in person/online) model for their gatherings. I participate in 2 different lesbian chat groups every week and we’ve drawn participants from outside of the Palm Springs area, such as: Central California, Los Angeles suburbs, Western Michigan, Nebraska, Seattle and Las Vegas. In most of the cases there is some contact with the area as some spend part of the year here, vacation here frequently, come for major events like Pride or The Dinah or are considering a relocation to the area. However, the point is that the online structure has facilitated this expansion.

Our database of members is searchable by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. I think this is a great way to consciously connect with people instead of waiting for them to find you.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! All threads eventually sink to the bottom of the pile, but your page will always be readily available and can be updated at any time as things change for you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?