Thank you so much

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I absolutely love this site and community. I have gotten such support and guidance out of the dark tangled paths of my mind that I could not have done it without their help. Being able to vent, ask questions, and just feel the support has made my life so much better and the burden of weight I carried so much lighter. I am now exploring the journey and know my destination. Along with my wife and this community plus counseling I am now in a much better place than I was just a few weeks ago!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has accepted me and helped me through a dark time. I know I am one of the few very lucky girls who has a wife that’s been supportive and accepting. There have been ups and downs along this short journey so far. When I say short what I am describing is since I joined CDH 4 months ago and TGH less than a month ago. So even though I have been on my journey for 51 years since I joined these sites and met these amazing people I have accepted me for who I am! I am Danielle Rose Fox and I am so happy to be here with all of you. I love all of you as my sisters and friends. I am so excited about my and my wife’s future together, where I want my journey to go and her support along the way that some day I will look, act, sound, walk, and dress as the woman which I am and always have been in my heart, mind, and soul!!!!! Thank you so much for your beautiful wonderful loving supportive environment Vanessa and all Ambassadors and members. You all rock🀟🏻! TTFNπŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

love to all ❀️

Danielle Rose Fox 🦊

P.S. This is in no way a goodbye but an extremely loving hello and thank you! Because my journey may seem short to me it is still a few years yet to go and I am sure there will be difficulties along the way, love ❀️ and hugs πŸ€—!

Welcome to the rest of your new life Danielle Rose Fox.Β  Your future is yours to enjoy and nurture.Β  I wish you all the happiness of your hearts desire.

Cloe

Anonymous

You are a lovely soul and I am super excited to have met you here. I hope to one day meet you when the turmoils have passed. You are a dear and I am blessed by having made your acquaintance

Much love my dear one, Mariabella

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?