…that so many things have happened since my last visit 💕

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Seren
      FREE

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello beautiful people of tgh</p>
      I hope this Tuesday is treating you well.
      I’m buzzing right now, just over 1 year GAHT, out to 8 friends (all 100% supportive), my wife has been amazing, slowly stepping up the femme presentation (only wearing girls clothes for a year, but mostly in an androgynous style, now adding skirts, tights, boots and light make up)

And the thing that had been keeping me awake for a while now, my sister sent a very mature thoughtful reply to my email explaining what’s been going on here.

remember, baby steps….

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Seren:

As always, it is a journey and not necessarily a linear one at that. That said, it rewards conscious thought, perhaps a bit of introspection and faith that you are doing what you need to do.

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”it”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”it” data-language-to-translate-into=”en” data-phrase-index=”0″ data-number-of-phrases=”1″>Avanti amico mio</span></span>!

Anonymous

Congratulations on your progress, Seren.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?