The change 21 years ago

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

The change to me living and dressing as Leni happened 21 years ago.Thinking it over the crossdressing wasn’t enough for me and I was also not happy living and dressing as my life as male.First talk was to my dad coming out which I came out about my true self in November of 1999.Asked him about how he felt about me living and dressing as female  fulltime.I remember him telling me that if this makes me happy,go for it with his support.Also said he was ready to let go of an unhappy son that will become a much happier daughter in his life.My brother,he was 18 at the time and told him the next day after I told my dad.Told him I wanted to come out about something and asked me what it was about.Looked at him and told him he is going to have a much happier older sister,going fulltime in January of 2000.He looked at me and said I still have support from him.He was also ready to let go of an unhappy older brother that became his older sister.I still remember everything,was at my dad’s and got made up as Leni wearing a nice dark navy dress with black heels.Did my own hair and make up as well.When I walked out as Leni fulltime for the first time on January 1st,2000,I felt so relieved the pain from the past.Found out my dad even set something up,a new reveal of the new me party.I remember him saying I welcome a much happier daughter for the first time with other family members there.I was so relieved everyone that has been supportive welcomed in the new me in with open arms.They also saw I was going to live a better life as Leni fulltime.Recieved encouragement and hugs from everyone.My dad spoke up and said he grew up with an unhappy son and now has a much happier daughter.My brother,said he is glad to have a much happier sister in his life instead of an older unhappy brother that went through pain in his life.I realized I made the right decision knowing I am finally happy

Kelly
      FREE

Beautiful story. Its so wonderful to have supportive family.

It is,we did watch the documentary,Transtasia together once and they understood the stories were like mine.I have been called a positive role model ever since,One person that has called me this is my 13 year old niece Katie whom is transgender as well coming out 2 years ago

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Leni Allec.
      Diana W
      FREE

Thank you for sharing this.  You brought tears to my eyes.  You have a wonderful supportive family!

Anonymous

OMG! So incredible of a story. So few of us get such incredible support from our families. Please cherish them forever.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

To me, Life is about 2 things: Experience and Progress.

All our lives we are gathering experience. It is driven by learning from what we do and also doing things that we had not done before.

The progress comes from the application of what we had learned and using that to do better, be better and to live better.

These things are so simple in concept, but damned if they are not hard to do…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Stories from the Hearth’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?