The emotional changes…๐Ÿ’ž

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I find myself feeling more deeply in feminine ways that give me such an inner peace and emotional tranquility. Always having needed to have a certain “sense” of personal control within myself and my life. My personal “walls”..my need to be or go it independently in the respect of finding my way. Never emotionally “surrendering” to the idea of allowing others to be strong for me..never quite being emotionally “open” in that respect..after all these years of my journey though, I’m finding myself in full personal acceptance that I’m transgender and no longer feeling emotions nor feelings of guilt, shame, fear, etc.. I’m able to be more emotionally “available”, more accepting of feelings that I feel at times.. understanding that they’re mine and I can take personal “ownership” of them, while at the same time.. being able to listen to other’s advice in ways I couldn’t and wouldn’t before..I can be emotionally “vulnerable” and know that it’s ok. I’m not going through any of this journey alone. I’m able to give more freely of myself and in wonderfully femininely magical ways that I couldn’t before, for lack of ability or lack of personal feminine understanding. It feels so amazing to finally be free to be who I truly am. “Thank you” to this ever wonderful community of fantastic members. ((((((Compassionate Hugs)))))) ๐Ÿ’ž

Lauren Mugnaia
      AMBASSADOR

Hi, thanks for sharing and welcome to TGH. I am right in the middle of fully transitioning to living fulltime as the woman I’ve always known I was since early childhood, and I can tell you that the release of emotions that comes with this experience is quite overwhelming. I have cried buckets of tears, tears of joy, tears of sorrow, tears of great relief, and while coming out to people I she many tears from sharing my story with those who were interested in hearing it. so yes, it does feel so amazing to be free to be who you truly are! Enjoy!!

Love,
      Lauren M

Anonymous

Thank you Lauren, I’m so proud of you and I’m so happy for you and you’re inspiring girlfriend! We are all cheering you on and we send these (((((hugs))))))) ๐Ÿ’ The magically feminine process that you’re experiencing, it’s truly wonderful and I love that you shared your message about everything because it’s so beautiful and you are absolutely beautiful in every way. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›

It is so beautiful to hear these messages and have validation of my own emotional landscape, I never want it to end.

Anonymous

Thank you so much and I’m so cheering you on! One feminine step at a time and we are finding our way and each other in this ever femininely magical journey. ((((Hugs))))) ๐Ÿ’ž

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?