The home page pic of me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      FREE

So I’ve gotten into the bad habit (good for me, bad for my marriage) of putting a pic of me on my phone’s homepage. My wife doesn’t like and hasn’t ever seen me dressed. I forgot that I had left this one pic of me on the homepage and my wife briefly saw it. She asked who is that? I tried to defer but she wouldn’t let it go so I showed her and said “it’s me”  This started a conversation with some surprising turns. Her first remark was “Your gone, your totally gone” In these situations I usually shut down and could only reply “I’m sorry” Some time later she said “you must have been so unhappy all these years” again silence on my part. She then asked “what do you want from me?” I replied “I’m already getting what I want from you” again she asked “and what is that?” My reply was “acceptance”

The road ahead of us is long but I still have some hope. Hugs Katie

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Katie, here is to wishing you and your wife the best. I always try to remember it was the tortoise that beat the hare. So, slow and steady wins that race. And besides, rushing things means you will miss so much beautiful scenery along the way. Besides, your story will undoubtedly help and inspire others along the way. Hugs, Michelle

Brielle
      SILVER

Wow Katie what a great post! Your wife sounds like a gem. you answered perfectly!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?