The Quote

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Recently, when I was writing in my burn-book for depression and whatnot, I thought of a particular quote I ran across. I wanted to share it, in hopes of finding others who relate aswell. I think later, I might start making my own quotes from my own feelings.

“There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood… and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they’ve never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them… because in truth, I am that monster.” – L Lawliet

I always think back to this quote at a hard time of my life, though i’m not sure why, it just makes me calm and neutral.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?