Toronto makeover and dress service

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Barb.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all,

I have never been out in public as my true self.  I would like to find a makeup artist in the Toronto area and a place where I can get dressed up.  A google search only 2 locations: Take a walk on the wild side and TGCD.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?  I would like to do a weekend first.  Of living this new life in public.

thank you.

Barb
      FREE

Hi Jayde!

I live close to Orillia!

I haven’t been to a makeover service, but there is a CD/Trans club in Toronto called Xpressions. I’ve been to a couple of their pub nights when I was in Toronto and had fun. Safety in numbers. I’m sure there are many folx there who have gone to a service who can help, not to mention having a wealth of knowledge themselves.

https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-mszfrgjr/

Since moving up to Orillia, I’ve met many wonderful folx in our LGBT community. We go out for coffee, attend pride events and just hang out as our real selves.

Send me a note anytime!

Barb

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?