Tory's Declaration

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello!  For my declaration, I have decided to reveal my chosen female name and have changed my profile to reflect it!  (For those who can’t tell, I previously went by Joshua Dye.)

I have been reluctant to start going by my feminine name because I have feared that I would discover a reason why I was not truly transgender or something that would prevent me from transitioning.  However, I go over these things in my head, and every day I come to the same conclusion: I am happy to be feminine.  I love to wear women’s clothes.  And someday I want to have SRS so that I feel more comfortable in my own body.  And I really do think that makes me transgender.  And I want to start going by my chosen name somewhere, so I want to start here.

So I declare that my name is Tory Bailey, and I am transgender.

What a wonderful declaration, Tory!  I hope you have an amazing journey.  We’re here for you good times and not so good.

Hugs, Cloe

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome Tory.</p>
      I am happy for you in crossing this milestone.

Congratulations Tory! That is a BIG step!

Love to you!

Tami

Hi Tory,

How you doing Babe, (sorry its a local cologlisam from were I am from for women even cis women use it). Well done,

All the best

Lucy Liz

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘I Declare!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?