Tory's Declaration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tami C 2 days, 23 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tory Bailey
    Participant

Hello!  For my declaration, I have decided to reveal my chosen female name and have changed my profile to reflect it!  (For those who can’t tell, I previously went by Joshua Dye.)

I have been reluctant to start going by my feminine name because I have feared that I would discover a reason why I was not truly transgender or something that would prevent me from transitioning.  However, I go over these things in my head, and every day I come to the same conclusion: I am happy to be feminine.  I love to wear women’s clothes.  And someday I want to have SRS so that I feel more comfortable in my own body.  And I really do think that makes me transgender.  And I want to start going by my chosen name somewhere, so I want to start here.

So I declare that my name is Tory Bailey, and I am transgender.

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Tami C 
    Participant

FREE

Congratulations Tory! That is a BIG step!

Love to you!

Tami

Charlene V 
    Participant

FREE

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Welcome Tory.</p>
    I am happy for you in crossing this milestone.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

What a wonderful declaration, Tory!  I hope you have an amazing journey.  We’re here for you good times and not so good.

Hugs, Cloe

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account