Toughest battle I went through

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Toughest battle I went through when I was diagnosed with breast cancer.All started seeing a lump in my left breast one morning in the shower 3 months ago.I called my doctor right away and made an appointment to have it checked out.Doctor said possibly breast cancer and a biopsy was done.I was at my my mom’s when I got the call being told I had breast cancer.Mom saw I was tearful and told her I had breast cancer.Hugged me and said she was going to be there for support.Boyfriend now fiance was there for support.Good news was I caught it early,was surgery to get the rest out and then the chemo treatments.Figured out it was from the hormones I took during my transition.It was last week I got the news I am cancer free now which I am excited about.I credit my mom,fiance and friends for the support they gave me.Having a support system helped me out beat this nasty disease

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Cassie:

Having support from relatives and friends is always a powerful tool to help against physical and mental issues. I’m glad that you had such people around you. It is a wonderful thing to realize that others want you to recover, be well and live a good life.

On the other hand, it saddens me to know that there are many trans people feeling very isolated and not having anyone to stand with them.

Best Wishes to you!

Diana W
      FREE

That must have been so scary to go through.  I’m happy you’re safely through it.

[postquote quote=117606]
      It was and I was glad it was caught in time.Plan on getting the pink ribbon tattooed on my left arm saying breast cancer survivor.I do go in for my yearly mammograms every year

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Cassie, it is good to hear you have gotten through this. Cancer is never a good thing, and so many people never get through it. But you caught it and dealt with it and did not let it win. Sure sign of a fighter in my book. Hugs, Michelle

Besides; that future husband will need someone to keep him in line and take care of him!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?