Tower 28 Lip Jelly

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Good morning, sisters! I wanted to share a cute and very good make-up / touch-up item I bought yesterday…Tower 28 Lip Jelly…it’s a light and glossy lip balm and moisturizer that comes in several colors (including clear) I bought “XOXO”.

It’s great to throw on when you’re in a hurry, and gives your lips a “pop” of color – plus moisturizes (especially important here in Colorado)! The clear can be applied over your other lipstick to give a nice gloss.

I bought mine at Sephora for $14…I really like it, and thought some of you might like to try it as well!

Hugs! Shawna

Hmm? Sounds like a lipstick I can try,,, when I finally,,,, go-out,,,, again!!! Yay 💕 speaking of makeup? Has anyone gone to that makeup website that this website is advertising  ? I went on it & 1 of the features it has is that U can send a picture to them & they send you back with help/ advice on the correct shades of makeup that you should use to,,, sort of make your makeup on you look much better 👌🏻&,,, who doesn’t want to look a little better lol I sure can use all the help I can get 😍

Anonymous

Thanks Shawna. I ordered some but I need to find a local source also.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?