Trans MTF looking for a supportive friend.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I’m Spoofy which will eventually be my legal name and what I prefer to be called.

I’m MTF and currently on the waiting list for a Gender Clinic here in the UK.

Bristol based looking for a nearby long term MTF friend to talk to who has been through or is currently going through the transition process.

Starting the friendship online first and hopefully meeting in person one day. Please be kind and respectful as I will be in return.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Spoofy, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. And this is a link to some info about navigating the website – https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Michelle,</p>
        Thank you for the advice I’ll definitely check the locals section.

Kind Regards,

Spoofy

Hi Spoofy,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi am new can you call me Emma please and think you πŸ™‚

Anonymous

hi spoofy please let us welcome uΒ  and myself as well.sorry im so far away in the united states. anyhow we are everywhere so explore explore:)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?