Transfemme enby, writer, musician, parent

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Quinn
      FREE

Hi, I’m Quinn (my legal name as of last year), a bi-gender and transfemine person living in Vermont. I work with technology and sometimes write professionally (short stories, articles, books, plays). I have been transitioning and coming out to people for the last four years or so, until now I’m more or less entirely out, including at work. I find myself experiencing a mixture of confidence, relief, tiredness, impatience, curiosity, confusion, and joy at my gender. I’m looking forward to exploring the forum and to keeping an eye out for kindred spirits. If you’re reading this, I hope you’ve had the chance to experience at least one moment of gender euphoria today.

Quinn
      FREE

Oh, and I’m pretty keen to talk about style, makeup, hair, shoes, and those kinds of topics with people who have similar tastes … I have a bit of a forties/fifties retro addiction (and I love to swing dance), and my style is kind of modest femme with a serious side … wow, that’s probably a terrible description of it. Anyway, if you’re interested in talking about those kinds of topics, try me. 🙂

Hello Quinne

That goes with the terrain so to speak. Welcome to TGH.

Why don’t you pop in at the chat room and talk to the ladies there. I’m shure  you’ll find plenty of answers there as well as you may have answers for questions that some of the paople in chat may have.

Anyway It’s nice having you with us and welcome again.

Love and hugs

Catherine A Vos.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?