Transfemme

• Creator
    Topic
    Bree
    Participant

Has anyone had an experience with a company called Transfemme and used any of their products? I recently found their web site and have been using their Bountiful Breast Cream on my face to plump my lips for about a month. Their products supposedly help trans women develop breasts, fuller lips, reduce hair growth on your face and neck, create rounder fuller hips, and even shrink your penis and testicles.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

We must all remember that many supplements, particularly those involving estrogen. have potential side effects. When in a medical setting, this is often accompanied by schedule blood work in order to look for any abnormalities.

I found this the other day:

https://www.bumc.bu.edu/endo/clinics/transgender-medicine/guidelines/

This passage is significant:

Monitoring for transgender women (MTF) on hormone therapy:

1. Monitor for feminizing and adverse effects every 3 months for first year and then every 6– 12 months.
      2. Monitor serum testosterone and estradiol at follow-up visits with a practical target in the female range (testosterone 30 – 100 ng/dl; E2 <200 pg/ml).
      3. Monitor prolactin and triglycerides before starting hormones and at follow-up visits.
      4. Monitor potassium levels if the patient is taking spironolactone.
      5. BMD screening before starting hormones for patients at risk for osteoporosis. Otherwise, start screening at age 60 or earlier if sex hormone levels are consistently low.
      6. MTF patients should be screened for breast and prostate cancer appropriately.
      Barb
      BRONZE

Hi DianeTG:

I’ve often thought of these products, wondering what sorcery is contained within them, if anything.

So, I asked my friends, those who have transitioned MTF. They all say that any feminine enhancements require a long-term process with your medical caregiver. There are no magic bullets.

My own journey is coming to an end, at least with any body changes. I am happy with what I’ve become, most of which, according to my Dr, is all genetic. I’ve had a feminine body all my life since puberty – big butt, hips and noticeable bust. Lucky me I suppose (but certainly NOT in junior high).

Other everyday consumables also enhance breast growth, like soy products and milk. I like milk and drink about a litre per day. Milk’s got estrogen and progesterone. No wonder the males of the world only have half the sperm count as they did 50 years ago.

The other thing I keep in mind is the cancer risk associated with products that contain estrogen, like under-arm anti-perspirants and other make up products. That Dove commercial is starting to look pretty good.

Good luck to you, DianeTG.

Hugs, Barb

Bree
        FREE

Hi Barb,

Thanks for taking time to reply and for the response. I had heard milk has helped women achieve larger breast, I never thought the same might be true for males. I’ve always drank quite a bit, but don’t think most people would say I have breast.

Transfemme claims they’ve been serving our “community since I think the mid 90s. Their site does go into significant detail in terms of the composition and outcomes from their products, and also has some good info in the FAQS. They do say that it typically takes 9-12 to achieve the “lasting” results that most MTF are looking for, which would be considered HRT. You can connect with Jules directly via email and the phone. She has also provided me with photos of before and after (purportedly) of men who have used the products.

I just wanted to see if anyone here had used any of the products and what kinds of results they might have had.

All the best,

Diane

Hi ladies , Leslie here , i though i would chime in on this . I’ve been taking PM and Bovine now for about a year and have had some nice breast development from this . I checked out Transfemme on line and while i am not trying to steal their thunder i was shocked at the prices of PM and Bovine . I purchase my caps at Walmart and pay just a few dollars per sixty count bottle , please check Walmart out before spending a large amount for this . Walmart caps are from a well known company and can be trusted for strength . I tried creams and bust pills to no effect on my breasts only my purse , LOL , and finally decided to try these two here . Took a pic of myself the other day from the side and wow , i have nice and heavy breasts and fill up my B cup bras , i love it . I also do breasts massage morn and nite before bed , this helps move the fatty tissue up under your breasts . I hope i have helped here , not trying to be a wet blanket , i wish everyone here good breast health . Love ya all . Leslie

1. Would you be able to give me the full name of PM and Bovine and where would I be able to locate them at Walmart?

Where can I find information on this subject? This sounds something that I may interested in.  Please let me any information that you maybe able to share with me.  I appreciate all that you can let me know about it.

How can I find information on this subject? This sounds something that I may interested in.  Please let me any information that you maybe able to share with me.  I appreciate all that you can let me know about it.

Bree
        FREE

If you go to their website, they provide pretty detailed information for each of their products. If you’d still like more, you can contact Jules (I think she is the owner), and she will correspond with you directly via email or you can consult with her via the phone.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.