Transgender addiction meetings

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by EJ.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello there! My name is Jameson! I am 100 days clean as of today!

Although I have absolutely loved every person and type of meetings I have attended, I have not had much luck as far as finding other transgender people in the fellowship here in Delray Beach, Florida.  Not even in the meetings that are LBGTQIA forward.

Does anyone have any suggestions in ZOOM meetings or anything of the sort? It would be so nice to connect with some.

Thank you in advance!

Emily Alt
      UNITY

Congrats Jameson on your 100 days!  That’s a big deal!

My gut tells me connecting with sober trans folks should be possible in any city with a large LGBTQ population.  Near you Miami is probably your best bet.

As of a few years ago I knew of some meetings for sober trans folks in the Bay Area of California.  I’ve also heard of some meetings in the New York City area.  I would guess those meetings are virtual or hybrid now.

Also, AA has an LGBTQ online intergroup.  One meeting explicitly welcomes anyone that identifies as female, including trans women.  There are some other meetings where I think there’s a good chance you’d be able to connect with other trans folks.  Here’s the link:

https://archive.aa-intergroup.org/directory_glbt.php

One day at a time….

Emily

EJ
      FREE

intherooms.com
      adultchildren.org
      http://www.tinyurl.com/ACAWorldZooms

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?