Transgender and sexual attraction

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rachael Davies
      Participant

FREE

This is very interesting. I too have a mix sense of this. When I present as female I find I am attracted to men, but when I have to be male it’s more females, however this is actually starting to change in that I am finding the attraction to females is dropping. Has anyone else had this?

i am still not out and in a relationship, which is getting hard. I want to be honest not only for myself but for her too. I guess I am scared to ruin everything.  I am seeing a councillor but I find this interaction limited. Would love some insight from other in how they managed this.

thanks so much

Rachael

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Elizka Anderson
      Participant

SILVER

Thank you all Girls! This is exactly what I needed to hear. I am M2F just starting to be honest with myself. I have been merriest to my loving and amazing wife for 10 years. She saw the real me before I did, years and years ago even.

We work because we both love who each other are other in gender and in sex. She was born female and also has male parts to her personality that show in different ways. Where I am M2F, this combination gives us the right amount of congruity and inbalence in our relationship that sex is fun and sexual attraction is something we get to play with in our own little sandbox.

I got found my one. I know that all of you can to.

Hugs and Love!

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

BRONZE

Quite agreed, though it seems trans people can have a bunch of other sexualities as well, such as attraction to women while a man, but to men as a woman. Or attraction between their male and female selves.

I’ve never heard of a trans person who was gay/lesbian (attracted to men as a man, and to women as a woman) but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s happened. Any takers?

Yes, here. I identify as transgender and non-binary. Long before DeeAnn, I was married to my 1st wife and had one-night stands with men. With my 2nd wife I haven’t done anything outside of our marriage, but now I am probably mostly lesbian in my attractions. For transpeople, ALL sexualities are possible, same as for cisgender people…

Sophie Bourne
      Participant

SILVER

Quite agreed, though it seems trans people can have a bunch of other sexualities as well, such as attraction to women while a man, but to men as a woman. Or attraction between their male and female selves.

I’ve never heard of a trans person who was gay/lesbian (attracted to men as a man, and to women as a woman) but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s happened. Any takers?

Onna Ishi
      Participant

FREE

Wow! I always thought I was crazy. I’ve always loved women so much and have only begun to enjoy men after maturing more sexually 😉 I’ve been a flirt for as long as I remember interacting with others, but only recently found the confidence to flirt I with guys. I now have a partner of both genders and couldn’t be happier that I’ve given up my desire for gender conformity. I’m finally happy being me 💙Ona 😘

Anne Preuss
      Participant

FREE

Since accepting my true self several years ago and desiring to be a woman, I find that I have no sexual interest in women.  I adore women for everything they embody…not only the physical aspect of being a woman but the emotional/spiritual aspect of being a woman.  However, I do find myself desiring men and would cherish that man/woman relationship.  Now, I could easily go out in man drab status to a local LGBTQ bar and find someone to have man/man sex but that’s not me.  It’s about being Anne and experiencing life as Anne…that’s what I am about.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive

You just described me!  Nice to know I am not alone 🙂

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

BRONZE

As mentioned, sex and gender are 2 different things. People tend to forget that any sexual orientation that cis people have, transgender people can have also.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Breanna Leigh
      Participant

FREE

Both men and woman have their good points and had points, but I am more attracted to woman but like sex with men better. I have also been living with a woman for 23 years. Probably doesn’t help but your sexual attraction has nothing to do with gender identity.

Hugs, Breanna

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Dennis Herdina
      Participant

FREE

Speaking as male bodied.  i have always been attracted to men sexually   both as male and as female.  Now here is the kicker….I am engaged to a gender woman who feels and wants to be male in our marriage.  We both present in our desired gender.  What astounds me is that we found each other by accident. Speaking for myself  this seems and feels right for me and is normal.  I admit the incongruity here.  But I really dont see the problem since we are both happy with our future married selves and roles .

Annie Riggle
      Participant

FREE

I’m attracted to both but with women all I could do is makeout my ed is making something not preforming …but mainly attracted to men….

Miriya Paris
      Participant

Absolutely Tina I feel the same, and there is nothing wrong in being a lesbian trapped in a guys body.  Love that line BTW Izola. 😄  Real trick is does your partner want a Lesbian?  And who tops who in the bed room?  At least these are my issues.

And a lot of the other girls said it all ready gender and sexual preferences are not the same.  Not sure if it is all environmental however as suggested.  But male society homophobia really does play a big role in it.  And if you have tried to live a role as a male for many years there is a ton of unlearning needed.

Miriya

🤗🤗🤗

https://transgenderheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-b14-2.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive

Sorry Cloe

My bad girl but been battling a respiratory illness and my Albuteral inhaler is amphetamine based and,  Well U know… (A “my story and I’m sticking 2 it” moment).  It makes me warm and fuzzy all over knowing you are on the ball keeping us safe and grounded .. Huggz Tia

Tiffany Alexis
      Participant

SILVER

I’m with you on this….never been attracted to guys in any way. Maybe it’d make more sense if I was, but not in the cards. Always wanted to get the girl, always wanted to be the girl. Finally worked up the courage to go for the second.

My heart is in the game

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Inactive

I think too many people try to lump gender identity and sexuality together. Just because you are more attracted to women does not mean you are any less of a woman yourself. The two are not one and the same and they do not determine each other. It’s perfectly fine to be a transwoman that is attracted to female partners.

M Chloe Harris
        Participant

FREE

I think “attraction” for the most part is learned behavior based on prior experience and what you otherwise have always felt comfortable with. Do not think it is “innate” or “nature ingrained” in any way and perhaps the greatest challenge for many late-blooming transgirls is overcoming the homophobia against male partners that cis girls were never saddled with in the first place

Inactive

Sorry girls I have 1 ovary and testicles (Intersex). I do relate to women but think you’re both selling yourselves short. You have a prostate laying in wait to show you what it can really do. You think holding and finally peeing feels good? OMG multiply that Xs 3 girls …  It will also show you the difference between a climax and orgasm as well as broadening your horizons.

Huggz Tia

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Breanna Leigh
        Participant

FREE

Your right about the P-spot!!! That is something I Love to experience as much as possible!!!

CC Webb
        Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you for your insightful response.  Let’s all just be careful to not go too far down the trail on sex talk.

Cloe

Amelia
          Participant

From my own personal point of view I   feel that————(censored) although before I began transitioning I was definitely———— (censored) but now what I really need is a ———(censored).❤️❤️❤️. Amelia.

Izola Kate
      Participant

FREE

Tina,

I’ve  joked that I’m a lesbian trapped in a mans body and loving it. The inside joke on me was the loving it part. I’ve felt like I’ve been in man drag for years. Like you, I’m attracted to women and adore them. I suppose under the right circumstances and the right guy, it is remotely possible that I could go that route, but for all of my girly life it’s been women turning my head. And women who I most closely relate to. Sometimes with a pinch of jealousy and always being attracted, but it just feels like home. As for the self acceptance you’ve got to get to that, especially as a parent. I can relate. I said I’d never “kill” my child’s dad. I do find I’m a better parent when I’m happy with me though….. guess my whole point is that’s it’s not just you sis 😉

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account