Transgender woman mentor

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I’m a young trans woman pre everything i’m looking for a more experienced or older trans woman to offer me guidance and be their for me during my transition even if it’s just online

I’m a trans woman. What questions do you have? How old are you? Have you come out about who you are? Let me know a little more about yourself. Are you bullied? At home school or work maybe sports? Are parents aware friend anyone? Let me know somethings and I’ll know what kind of advice to offer. Thanks and stay strong.

Hello Hope,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, AmbassadorπŸ³β€βš§

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================

https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

missyjo
        FREE

Hope,

thank you for asking a brilliantly simple but needed question..where do I get help n answers? these forums seem to be the best I can do, as I don’t have many close rt friends. shrugs.

I wish I had thought to ask it myself. one of the scariest things i feel is the isolation n feelings I’m grasping n guessing at stuff that Ciscgirls had 20 years to experiment with n learn. I can’t ask siblingsΒ  n I doubt few friends who knew my male self will be happy me chatting with their wife’s as gfs about makeup or clothes or presentation or whatever. your question solves that. bravo darling.

hugs

Dana Munson
      SILVER

Hope, I am happy to say you have hope here . . . of finding the advice you seek. This place is chock-a-block with trans women, many of whom have been living authentically for some years.Β  Myself, I am approaching my first anniversary, so I am by far not the most “experienced” woman here. But I have accomplished plenty, including getting my name and gender legally changed, identity docs, insurance and financial records changed, getting fully “out” to the world and living 24/7 as a woman, going everywhere and doing everything a modern woman typically does. (Well, OK, excepting visits to an OB/GYN, I guess. πŸ™‚ .). If there is anything in my little world of experience that can be of benefit to you, it’s at your disposal. (Oh, FYI: I am a bit jealous that you are making your leap to womanhood at a young age. You have so much to look forward to!Β  (Sigh.) I often wish the circumstances had been right for me to do what you are doing!Β  Best of luck!Β  And do feel free to ask questions here – you’ll find lots of help and advice from those who have “been there, done that.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?