Transgirls of northeast PA

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello..I’m Nikki..I’m from the north Scranton PA area.its so hard to find translady friends in my area!.. friends to go out with etc,talk,hang out with.am I the only lonely one?I’m also a single parent.friends welcome,men,lady’s, translady etc!

Loneliness comes with change, but that can be true for many changes.Β  Sometimes it even comes with lots of people around you.Β  Surrounding yourself with friends, even if virtual, is necessary.Β  We’re glad you found us and are here for you.

PA seems to have very active trans groups both therapeutic and social support.Β  You may want to try looking into Pflag for support groups and social sites like Meetup to see what may be happening around or near you.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Anonymous

Hello Nikki, and welcome to the site. Β I am way south of you near Chambersburg. Β Sometimes when I get out I hang in Harrisburg. Β Also Harrisburg has a support group TransCentral, that hang out once a month. Β If you ever make it down that far let me know and we can do a girls night or something.

Miriya

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?