umm…. Hey?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello! As you see, I am Alexander, nice to meet you! If you are more comfortable with calling me Alex, I am totally fine with it! So I am a Transgender man and recently I have some difficulties with myself :/ I thought maybe i can get some ideas to get more comfortable with myself and yeah….

I guess I am a really shy person when it comes down to talk to people I like :/ and on my school there is this girl and she impressed me the moment I saw her! Soooooo months flew by and I started to realize she smiked at Me in the hallways 😮 I was shocked when I really realized it and was shy, so I asked some friends what it means when some smiles at you every morning when they go into school and my friends told me it’s probably someone likes the other one

I was a bit confused, I am a nerd, and yeah i call myself A nerd. I have some mental health problems and many people at school think I am weird so I never thought if the chance someone actually would smile on purpose at me /~\ and yeah, does someone can help me??? I really start liking her just from seeing and i don’t know how to it! I have a large chest and it’s hard to bund it without a binder, so I always have the fear someone sees it, good thing I am 0uted in school but still I am so scared that if she notices I am trans she won’t give ma chance 🙁

please Help, I am absolutely desperate!!!

See You soon and thanks for reading,

Alexander

Dealing with a memorial service / funeral eastern Canada Aug 13th then home Aug 15th but love to get to know you 🙂

💋

Stephanie Lindsay

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Alexander:

Glad you joined us! I hope that you will like being here.

I confess that I don’t have any direct suggestions about your situation as it has been a VERY long time since I was in school of any sort. I graduated from high school in 1966 and from college in 1972.Basically this is ancient history!

Are you connected with the trans community in your area? It is always helpful to link up with others in the community as some may have been in similar situations.

Also, you can search for other members near you. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. Now surprise, surprise, I have been to Kaiserslautern! I retired from Corning, Inc (or I guess you might say Corning GmbH) and I spent a bit of time at the ceramic substrate (the basic part of an automotive catalytic converter) plant there in 2010, I think.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page as that helps other members to understand your situation. Your Profile page can be updated any time and will always be readily available.

Brielle
      SILVER

Hi Alex, maybe she already knows you are a trans young man? The smile may be because she likes the real you. Next time you see her say she has a pretty blouse or her hair looks nice. Then you can work up to saying she has a nice smile and you noticed it a lot when she looked at you. If she’s in any of your classes or you know some of her teachers, talk about that.

It’s been a LOOONNGG time since I was in the school-crush period, but I do remember how awkward I was, even without strong gender dysphoria (that came later for me). I hope you can connect. It sounds like she wants to get to know you.

Hugs,

Brie

My first girlfriend was raised by her grandparents so was a real head case!  Seemed all my early girlfriends when straight ( totally bisexual now and attracted to women, gurls and men not twits ) we’re missing some qualities of common sense, future wide came along and was great til kids appeared so she became my boss and me her slave0!  Solution: Steve gives birth to Stephanie, en femme, smoke as a woman and so happy to meet lovely people like you and take into public on my arm!💋💘👗💃📿💄🍾💥🍴😘🌈

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?