Va Hospital Grs Surgery

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi

<b>  I am Miss Jackie  i m transgender female, the Va has approved  that all Transgender Vet   can  have the GRS  but here in Denver  my endo dr  told me that  the VA here don’t</b> <b>havany  dr that are Qualified to do that type of surgery.  I been told so i am cant afford it since it was approved by the Veterans Administration.  Looking for any help.</b>

The VA policy is being updated to include transgender care including GCS.  Once the policy is updated then they will have to add it to the budget and then the VA will either contract with a doctor to do the services outside of the VA or hire a doctor to do the services in house (in a VA Hospital).  If you are on Facebook look for TAVA or TVSG.  Both groups are keeping track on this.  They also have their own web pages too!

Dani B

Hello Jackie , I’ll say this if I could start with a fresh canvas having my surgery and was my 1 st time , my choice would be Dr. Min Jun in San Fransisco at Crane Medical – I’m Canadian and very out spoken and it cost me getting revisions with him but he’d give  you your dream and be truly functional in every way  having the PPT and his aesthetics are amazing – I struggle finding anyone to fix my none functional mess from Kamol done in June 2019  – it’s a one time surgery and if it’s done right the 1 st time you’ll be a happy person ( woman ) choose well or you’ll suffer like many of us have had post op trying to get revision surgery , you get one chance and this song hits home with me being refused to fix a mess that no one will touch me now ( https://youtu.be/EkaKwXddT_I ) – Choose well kiddo – XO – Krystal G , BC , Canada

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?