Vacation; Jetson’s style

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I sure do not hide the fact that I do love to add listings to our Local Places. It’s such a great resource for finding everything from Armadillo Pet Sitting to Zebra Watching; well, maybe if I could find places that do that….

But this morning, whilst digging through all my stuff, I can across something that, if it ever gets built, I wonder if a listing is even worthwhile. I’m torn over the prospect that any of our member’s could actually use it. Granted it’s not yet built, but even if it was, it would be difficult to get to. But what a vacation it would be. And out of this world experience. Literally…..

You see, back in the late 1950’s the Hilton Hotel chain started laying out plans to build a hotel on the moon. Yep, you read that correctly. Even as late as the 1990’s, they envisioned a 5,000 room hotel on the moon. So, I guess I’ll leave that listing for later, and maybe my successor will be able to list it. Hope you all have a great day. Michelle

Hey, not so distant maybe. My mother who died eighteen months ago at the age of 92, had in her possession a ticket to the moon for a vacation stay at the Holiday Inn. Really. No idea where she got it  NO expiry date. Could I be the first trans person the set foot on the moon? Sign me up coach! I don’t smoke! Needless to say, I’ll have to get a new wardrobe with a matching helmet. Hmmmmmm…………

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?