Virtual Therapy

• Creator
    Topic
    Kimmi Ewing
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if Virtual Therapy is as good as face to face therapy! I need to begin my transition as soon as I can. I can see a virtual therapist right away, it’s less expensive, I don’t have to drive an hour and 15 minutes each way.          (Saving time and money) reducing my cost further, but if they don’t help me begin my transition then it’s not worth my time or my money.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Seren
      FREE

Hey Kimmi

I’m a Brit living in Germany and my German is nowhere near good enough to describe my current feelings (even in English I struggle 🤣) so virtual was the only way. I’ve found it extremely useful and the therapist has helped me to start hormone therapy, but I still needed the sign off from a gp and another therapist to get to see the endocrinologist.

Let us know how you get on

Seren x

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Dear Miss Seren: ( you have such a wonderful name ma’am)</p>
        <p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you for reaching out to me! I will let you know how it goes with me</p>
        <p style=”text-align: left;”>((((((((((( hug ))))))))))))</p>
        Kimmi

1 user thanked author for this post.

Thank you for hating with me I am not ready to be dressed in normal clothes yet but when I am I could easily go to one on one but since there isn’t any support groups near me I could be dressed with no place to go……. ☹️

I am soo embarrassed that should have read thank you for sharing with me! Can you forgive me please?

Stacy Ann May
      CHAT CREW

Hi Kimmi,

I haven’t had one-on-one therapy, but I’ve gone to in-person gender support groups as well as a virtual one. There is something to be said for developing a routine of going out dressed and presenting in public, but as far as the actual content of the meeting, it seemed to be the same as far as I could tell.

And yes, the commute is much easier!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.