Welcome to Transgender Heaven

This topic contains 98 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  Annie Jackson 1 day ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Denise Christianson 
    Participant

BRONZE

Hi all, I’m a proud parent of an adult son who just informed me he is tg. He is new to this life and its a new experience for us both. I want to support him and be there for him 100%. I know he is scared and has only told 4 people and he trusted me to be one of the four. I was there for his debut a few days ago, me and one other. He needs help with make-up but did an awesome job at applying for his first time. I’m trying to move to Seattle but it’s so expensive not sure how I can do it. I am a little scared because of the rise in hate crimes towards tg.  I’m so proud of my son for finally coming out to me and taking his first step towards the life he wants. Well, I think that sums it up!

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Annie Jackson 
      Participant

FREE

Hi Denise!  I am so proud of you for being a proud and supportive transgender parent. As someone from a different time who has kept her own true gender identity “under wraps” for over 60 years — and paid the price with two divorces and a lifetime of denial and concealment — I am a firm believer in transitioning early and the earlier the better.  Yes, it isn’t easy, but neither is trying so hard to “play by the rules” and ultimately failing.  Every road in life has its bumps and we need to be at peace with ourselves in order to succeed.  There is no support greater or more valuable than that of a mother.  I celebrate you and your daughter!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Denise,

It is wonderful that you are supporting your son.  My 80+ yo parents support me and even though I’m in my 50’s and on my own and it has meant the world to know I have a safe harbor even just over the phone.  We do have a Significant Other (SO) program that I’m going to refer you to.  This is meant as a support for you as someone who has their own needs in helping a transgender person.

Ambassador Cloe

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Ryan Folan 
    Participant

SILVER

not entirely sure how to start this so here goes nothing. I’m a 21 year old ts woman who’s too afraid to admit that I am obe to anyone including my closest family and friends. i dont have the courage to dress as a woman even in my most private of moments. I dont even know where to turn for support/counselling in my area and so I’ve ended up here where I’m hoping to get some sort of help/advice and maybe some reassurance cos the whole thing kinda scares me.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Ryan, welcome to TGH.  Just reaching out is the best first step to support.  I’m from the US myself and will help any way I can.  Feel free to private message me.  In the meantime, dig into the forums, articles and groups where a lot of people are active helping each other.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Ashley P 
    Participant

FREE

Hi everyone,

I’m here to support my boyfriend. He came out to me a couple weeks ago and I just want him to be happy. I’ve been handling it all well, helping him dress up, helping with his makeup and hair… Doing whatever I can to show support and acceptance but today I lost it in the shower. He caught me crying and immediately washed the makeup from his face which made me feel terrible. We talked about how I’m happy for him and support him but I also need support through this.

I’m hoping to meet some friends who are supporting their partner through this also. Being able to talk to someone who can relate would really help. I don’t want my boyfriend to feel like he’s doing something wrong any time I get sad relating to this.

Hopefully this post finds its way to anyone on the supporting end of transgender.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Ashley.  You are not alone.  We do have a significant other program and it’s designed to be a safe space for you  in that is only for SO’s for the very reason that you do need your own support.  If you don’t mind would you please send me a private message and I can connect you with the leader of the group.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Denise Annexstad 
      Participant

FREE

My ex always tried to tell me that she is supportive but she never was, secretly she thought I was gay and I’m not. As for you crying in the shower and supporting your boyfriend, well, I’m going to out on a limb and say that yes you are being supportive, but might still having a hard time with this. Just relax and take things one day at a time, and don’t over do it. Yes we are out here for each other, and hopefully will be able to help you through this. Denise.

Celeste Chanistam 
    Participant

Hi all,

I am new here.  Wanted to hang out with others who are similar to me.

Looking forward to meeting new people.

Celeste

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Celeste!  Hanging out is always a good option.  Hope to see you around.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Jennifer Clark 
    Participant

FREE

Hi everyone!

My name is Jennifer. I was diagnosed with gender dysphoria in 2017 after many visits to a wonderful gender therapist. I have known since I was 5 years old that I always should have been female. I struggled with depression, anxiety, and just absolute discomfort with myself for 30 years before I started finding out that there are others out there that have the same feelings and discomfort that i do! However, this is where my story probably turns different for most. I am happily married. I love my wife more than anything. And I have three beautiful children, ages 6, 4, and 2. I began transitioning with HRT at the beginning of 2018 and found such happiness in watching my body change! But about in the middle of 2018, my oldest son came to me and said “daddy, I dont want you to be a girl”. And started crying. I tried to explain to him that I have always been a girl and am trying to be who I always have been. He started crying harder and begged me to stop. So I did. I love my kids more than myself. So I’m willing to stay in this mans body if it means my kids feel more comfortable. I am finding my depression creeping back in. I do my best to try to control it. I know my kids are happy and that makes me happy. I try to put my selfishness aside, but it is so hard. I have dreams about just waking up as a woman. When I actually do wake up and nothing has changed I cry. I’m hoping to find friends here, ways to cope, and a greater understanding of human gender identity. Thank you all for reading this. Much love!!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH Jennifer.   The sacrifices a parent makes for their family are amazing.  But the act of taking care of yourself is not a selfish act.   Depression is a serious issue and not one that is easily controlled..  It effects everyone around you including those your’e trying to protect.  You do not mention seeking help for it.  A good counselor helps people deal with this very thing.  If you are not then I think you might want to consider it.   We’re here for each other on TGH, but we are not trained professionals.  Please keep that in mind as you seek out support.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Meran Berwyck 
    Participant

Hi all, My name is Meran, pronounced just like Karen.

I am a nearly retired, but youthful looking Pre-op Transgender woman.  I have been on HRT for nearly three years.  A GG I just met suggested this site to me although I’ve been a member on a sister site for a while.  This site seems more to my actual living style.

I’m sure I can offer advice and experiences in many facets.  I stepped out in ’96 after a brutal divorce.  I decided from that point on I was going to live as a woman, although I have dealt with many roadblocks since.  My tastes in fashion have changed too.  I love mostly everything feminine in the wardrobe but I’m more of a casual dresser everyday.

I am in a ‘sort-of’ relationship with a GG who I’ve known for over 5 months.  I say it’s still on the verge of collapsing as I’m discovering several inconsistencies and excuses leading to  deception.  I’ve had short-lived relationships with men and even other transgender woman.  I almost gave up looking when this particular GG  found me and thought I’d be right for her.  I may be, but is she right for me?  So many questions!

Well, anyway, I’m here.  Hope to meet some of you in one way or another.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Maren!  Relationships, can’t live with them or without them.  We can always learn from experience.  Hope to see you around.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Meghan E 
    Participant

FREE

Hi, my name is Meghan and I’m so happy I found this site! I’m just beginning my journey like so many others and am excited to connect with others experiencing the same things. I look forward to meeting and talking with you awesome people!

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Meghan!  We’re so happy you joined us and look forward to sharing and being a part of your journey.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Todd Maki 
    Participant

FREE

Hi,

And welcome to Transgender Heaven!

We’re excited to open the doors on the site soon. We’re building a community to serve everyone who identifies as a transgender person, as well as their family, friends and loved ones.

So happy I found this site I am in the beginning stages on my journey of self discovery. Would appreciate any and all advice.

Cristie Baumann 
      Participant

SILVER

Thank you!!!  I guess you could say the “prodigal woman” has returned.  I have spent most of the past year in hospitals and rehab.., losing half of one foot.  I can still get around, but not wearing regular shoes just yet.   When I wanted to log in, I could remember my password, but not my user name so I had to make a minor alteration.   It feels so good to be back!!!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Natalia.  It wasn’t that long ago that I was making those same first steps.  Please remember everyones journey is unique and there is no master plan.  Part of the beauty of it all is that you get to decide what is best for you and what things you don’t even need to worry about.  Most of all you really should have a good professional counselor to help you find your own answers.  We’re here to give you perspectives on how we handled certain situations.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Hi Ladies!

I’m brand new to this site, but have been on CDH prior.  I’m realizing that I’m more Transgender than a Crossdresser, but fear has me still in limbo.  It would be nice and interesting to see what I would do if I was able to go away for awhile.  I don’t know if I’ve created a dual personality based on huge amounts of stress in the past. Maybe my fascination on all the things feminine on a woman has grown for me to want to look, smell, and feel like a beautiful woman.  In Highschool, I grew my hair out. The longer it got and the attention to make sure it always looked its best, got me different responses by others who thought I was a girl.  Funny thing was, I wasn’t wearing any makeup or dressed in femme clothes. It was my features; long wavy hair, long lashes, small nose, small frame, and high cheek bones. I can’t remember how far back I’ve wanted to dress up on Halloween, but ironically still something I haven’t done yet.  This is me in a nutshell; thanks for taking the time to read this.  Hugs and kisses to all.

xoxoxo

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Michelle, welcome to TGH.  We’re to help support you in your journey.  Fear is normal for us and a good counselor can help you deal with those when they become a problem.  We want to help you explore, but please if you need an ambassador use the intercom function to get our attention.

Hugs, Cloe

Sandra Stevens 
    Participant

FREE

Hi girls 💖

I’m Sandra, 58 from Las Vegas. I’m so excited to be here and hope to get to know you all soon.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Sandra if Vegas.  We hope to see you around.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

edward boso 
    Participant

FREE

Christelle,

Welcome to TGH. I did not have the supportive wife that you enjoy so please cherish that. I live authentically full-time now and have had the changes you mention from a year of HRT. There are other changes as well and you really do need to understand them before taking such a momentous step. Your wife should be aware too as it dies affect her. If you do get serious about taking that step you should seek out counseling. I don’t know the laws of your country so you should understand them as well.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

nice!

Jeralyn Smith 
    Participant

FREE

Hiya, it’s nice to be here.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hello and welcome to TGH , Jeralyn!  We’re glad you joined us and hope that you find your time spent here is rewarding and you make great new friends.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Tommie Wasserberg 
    Participant

FREE

Greetings. I’m Tommie Jayne and am 64, originally from Chicago, now living in Tucson, one of the most trans friendly cities in the world.  My genitals were operated on when I was a toddler, leaving me with functional male junk and raging GD that I lived with in silence until well into my 40’s, hiding behind a beard and scruffy clothing.  My parents simply would hear nothing of it and not wanting to get hit, I shut up and played along as best I could, putting my trust in spirit to heal me when they came to heal the world.

I’ve been living authentically for almost 5 years and on HRT for almost 4. My life has never been better. I’m more at peace with myself and people react to me better than ever and all my arts get stronger every day. I pray that all my transgender siblings everywhere will wake up tomorrow in places as accepting and safe as Tucson.

5 users thanked author for this post.
       Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Tommie,

I’m so happy you’ve found a place in your life where you can be at peace both location and with yourself.  Your experience is invaluable and we hope you can find a place to share and receive support here on TGH.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Christelle Christelle 
    Participant

FREE

Hello, i am Christelle. I am French, I am 55, i ve been crossdressing since i was a teen. I have been married 25 years i have a 20 year old daughter. My wife knew from the beginning and was very supportive throughout our marriage. As of now, i was only wearing lingerie at home or at work under my men s clothes. I Always kept my body smooth and on Week ends, when our daughter was away, i wore my wigs, my shoes, did my nails, Apply make up and felt just great. Now i am divorced and would like to go further. I am not yet ready and confident enough to go out in public as a woman but this is my goal. I am seriously thinking of taking female hormonnes in order to grow a small breast and have my belly fat move to my hips or butt. If anyone went through this, i d love to hear about your story.

3 users thanked author for this post.
       Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Christelle,

Welcome to TGH.  I did not have the supportive wife that you enjoy so please cherish that.  I live authentically full-time now and have had the changes you mention from a year of HRT.  There are other changes as well and you really do need to understand them before taking such a momentous step.  Your wife should be aware too as it dies affect her.  If you do get serious about taking that step you should seek out counseling.  I don’t know the laws of your country so you should understand them as well.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Hi. I am xander. I am 39 and just started to talk to my dr about trsnstioning. I am ftm. Only my mom and older brother know. The rest of my family ate rednecks and i dont think they will take it well.

Erikka Ingebretsen 
    Participant

FREE

Hi, my name is Erikka. I am from a very backward part of northern California where I have not been able to connect with any support groups here. Not sure if there are any in this area. Eleven months on HRT. Gaining confidence with who I am and beginning to smile again.

I have so many questions and observations about transitioning and until now only being able to discuss stuff with my psychiatrist and my therapist who are great but not really up-to-date about trans.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH Erikka!  Smiles make me happy.  We’d love to to hear your questions and observations.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Lucinda Hawkins 
    Participant

FREE

hello every one my name is Lucinda, i also have joined cross dressing heaven. i started x dressing when i had to wear a pair of tights in a school play i was hooked. later in years my x dressing went away then came back again but stronger. i have now accumulated my own collection of dresses and panties,bras, nylons, make up, perfume, ear rings, necklace, some heels. my wife found out later in life and lets me dress up but only when our last adult child is still living home, when he is out working wife lets me know i can do what i like to do and dress up. i am already 1/2 dressed up and all i had to do is make up and perfume and ear rings and necklace and heels.  wife seen my collection and told me i have more then she does. wife seen me dressing up a few times and talked to me about something and then went to living room, she will not help with make up or let me sit in same room as her and talk like 2 woman. well that’s a short introduction about me and how i got started . i do under dress allot during winter, keeps me warm when i go out side. but nothing like wearing female clothing and being free and happy

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Lucinda!  Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your story with us.  To find an accepting wife is a blessing.  Be gentle with her.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Michelle Rachel Ginnery 
        Participant

FREE

hi i am new here myself i just want a transgender family who understands me

Michelle Rachel Ann 
          Participant

hey thanks for the Warm Welcome its great i don’t have many Friends that is why i am here looking for Friends and Family that i can Relate to

Cloe (CC) Webb 
          Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH Michelle!  You will find that we are a tight nit community and yes family.    Feel free to join in on discussions in the forums, groups and chat.  Everyone has their venue or venues they feel most comfortable in and I’m sure you will too.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Michelle Rachel Ann 
          Participant

thanks for that i do need to chat about how i feel and about why i am here its important to me to feel like i am not alone and do have Friends and Family here i am very new here and i need to get to a Chatroom

Anonymous

Hi everyone!

I’m Kris. Mid 40’s transwoman from Texas but just recently relocated to the Knoxville area.  I’m considered tall at 6′ but it helps make me even that much more unique. I love laughter and looking for the humor in things.  I enjoy playing music, especially with others.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to TGH, Kris!  I hope Knoxville is treating you well.  Being unique is one of the best parts of being trans.  I’m at the point where I gladly tell people I am.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>We share similar thinking regarding others knowing we are trans. I actually prefer everyone know. I’d rather remove the elephant from the room and tackle and whispers or confusion regarding who I am. I live with zero shame or guilt and enjoy leaving a good impression rather the misinformed ones most have. Countless times people have approached me explaining I (and other trans women) are nothing like they thought or had been told we were. I tell everyone…”I live in a glass house. Ask whatever is important to you. ” That tends to put everyone on the same level and allows for dialogue to aid in dispelling the many incorrect myths that surround the trans community.</p>
         And unlike a lot of transwomen,  I don’t place high importance on “passing”. I sincerely don’t care who knows I was born Male. For years I lived in a fantasy land that all transwomen had to “pass”, no exception.  Now however, I have come to despise the word “past based on how many believe like I used to. The term itself is harmless but extremely sad when you realize how many get all caught up believing it’s a must. I have friends that are having self acceptance issues regarding this one area. It truly breaks my heart to see my peers beat themselves up about it.

I don’t care if I pass. I don’t care if I don’t.  I do however, care about my genuine happiness and use that as fuel to deal with those who notice me and struggle with accepting it.

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Becca Pepper 
    Participant

FREE

Hi everyone! I’m Becca, my husband is transitioning to a female full time. I came here in the hopes of some support. This is hard for both of us and our children but we are on the road to his happiness. I’ve known for 4 years, right after our second son was born. At first I decided that I’ll support him in every way but I’m not attracted to women so we can’t be together. After many years and lots of research.. I changed my mind and decided it was stupid to leave over a physical change when he’s still the same person. I have many fears.. for example, what if he wants to be with a man instead one day? ATM we are packing up and moving across the country where people don’t know him as a man.. which is huge and scary.

6 users thanked author for this post.
       Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Becca, thank you for seeing through to your husbands heart.  You are one very special couple and blessed to have each other.  We hope your spouse will join us here as well.  For you there a number of other significant others (SO’s) such as yourself that are here. I’ll have one of our SO leaders reach out to you.
      Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Tami C 
    Participant

GOLD

Hi!

My name is Tami and I am from South Dakota. Glad to be here and looking forward to chatting/making friends. Hope everyone survived the holidays unscathed (wouldn’t that be nice)! Best wishes for the new year!

Let’s do virtual coffee soon!

Love Tami

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Tami we welcome you.  Many of us had a good holiday and some needed the support of  people like us here at TGH.  Fortunately, this year our membership seemed to fair well.  See you around.
      Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Jon Chi 
    Participant

FREE

Hi, I’m Jon from the Chicago area.

Just here to chat and make new acquaintances.  I’m always up to meeting anyone local to hang out, shop, etc.

I really like this site so far!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hello John, we’re pretty good at chat and have some great postings in  the forums and groups and wonderful article written by members just like you.   Best fo all we make good friends around here.  Glad you already like it.
      Ambassador Cloe

Annie Gallagher 
    Participant

FREE

Hi

I am Annie. I am here to meet new friends whether they be trans or ally. I am an aspiring political activist and I hope to make the world a better place for trans people. I figure I’d start by offering support to any who desire or need it, or who just want it. I’m not complaining either way.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome Annie!  Thank you for offering your help.  Getting active in the Forums is probably the best way to get connected with our community followed by chat.  I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you.

Ambassador Cloe

Jasmin Sweet 
    Participant

FREE

Hey im Jasmin 33 of Ohio looking to meet new friends n need advice on transitioning full time

Tami C 
      Participant

GOLD

Hi Jasmine!

Glad you’re here! I am fairly new here myself but everyone seems to be very kind and loving. I am also fairly new in transition so if you hear any awesome or helpful tips please do share. One thought that i try to keep in mind is that I don’t have to accomplish a complete transition in one day, I remind myself to just love whatever amount of femininity that I have today and maybe tomorrow I will find/express more.

Hope to hear more from you

Tami

Kelly 
        Participant

FREE

Hi Tami,

l have recently stared on my journey and wish to ask a number of questions.

Would you help me find the correct answers

kelly

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Jasmin! I’m in transition myself.  You can reach out to me any time.

I am autumn and I’m 41 and I’m in Pueblo Colorado and I’m not sure what to say about the things that i am going through but i have been wanting to be a girl full time since i was 12

Cami Jansen 
      Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Hello and Welcome to TGH Autumn.

Your among like minded people here so be free to be yourself.

Pop into chat some time and say Hi.

Best wishes Cami.

Denise Annexstad 
      Participant

FREE

Autumn, this is a good place to try and express yourself, if anything I think a lot of girls will be glad to give you good advice on what to do, so please keep your chin up and a smile on your face.

Anonymous

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I’m pleased to meet you all. I knew i wass in the wrong body at the age of 7 yrs old. I came out when I was in the US ARMY when I was 28. Now at 40, its been a very long struggle to hold on. Ive been disowned by everyone that I know of. Friends, family, so called friends. Hopefully I have found the right place to make friends. I doesnt feel very good being alone.

-Layla Jynsen

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Layla.  It breaks my heart when I hear about another sister whose become isolated just for being themselves.  You are among friends now and we’re here to support you in day today life as well as the big decisions.  You just have to reach out.

Hugs, Cloe

RobbenWendy 
    Participant

FREE

Hello I came out at 14 and again at 40. I am a transitioned transgender female. My records at the clinic say female. I have not had surgery, as an intersexual I doubt I need i. I believe in just being feminine naturally. There is no rule to having to be a part everyday. I have make up but wear it sometimes. I have dresses but wear skirts and women’s shorts and pants. I do wear panties and bras my bust size on hrt defined my transition. I am a happy camper but have to keep my eyes open about bullies living in the Bronx.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Robben,
      Sorry I missed this when you first joined.  One step at a time we are changing the worlds perception of who we are.  Bullying is as old as any other form of hate and has very little chance of going away as long as there are humans but getting it to where they’re more afraid to bully than not is an achievable goal.

Hugs, Cloe

John Marvin 
    Participant

FREE

Just joined Transgender Heaven. First, you should know that I predate computers. Yes, I am that old. Which means I easily get lost dealing with computers now. Next, terminology is confusing. There are 100% males and 100% females, with hundreds of labels for all of us that are inbetween. My doctor calls me a crossdresser, because he is required to place a label. OK. I am male with a lifetime of thinking maybe a mistake was made and I should have been a girl.

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi John.  Labels are overrated anyway.  I’m happy just being called transgender and consider all the flavors to be one big family to me.

jennifer pszzorak 
    Participant

FREE

Hi my name is Jennifer Marie and Im a transitioned TG and glad to find this site and makew new friends

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Jennifer, it’s nice to meet you.  I’m happy you’ve achieved your goal in transition.  Would love to have you share your story with us in an article or a a forum.

Hugs, Cloe

Tasmin Janus 
    Participant

FREE

Hi all, I am hoping to chat and make friends with like minded people. I am gender fluid and have female urges and needs part of the time, but I am always attracted to other trans people. Look me up and have a chat please! xxx Tasmin

Lydia Crowell 
    Participant

FREE

Hi,

I signed on a while back but sort of forgot about this. I have been dressing in femme attire since I was a little kid. My sister used to give me here older clothing. I am discrete about things but go out occasionally. Hope to have more to say. I will try to get a picture, but I am not entirely the most pretty of the T-girls in the world.

Lydia

Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Lydia,

We don’t pass judgement here.  The picture is entirely up to you, but it does help to put a face to a name.  People are just really in tune to visuals.

jennifer roberson II 
    Participant

FREE

hello ladies and thank you for this sight

Steph Di Firenze 
    Participant

FREE

Hi everyone,

Like so many here I am just starting on my personal journey to discover who Steph is. I have begun this journey later in life (I’m 58 as I write this) than some, but still looking forward to making new friends and discovering  more about myself in the process. My first experience being en femme (just a couple of years ago now) was such a revelation that I realised I need to be Steph. Hence my TG journey. There have been many stops and starts but I know that I will get there (wherever ‘there’ is).

Steph xxx

Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Welcome Steph,

What an exciting journey to start! The further I get along my path, the more I realize that ‘there’ is ‘here’ and each step is filled with it’s own beauty. There is really no destination 🙂

I’m glad you’re here, wishing you love and light on your journey!

Hugs,

Vanessa

Michelle Lech 
    Participant

SILVER

Hi everyone!!  So blessed to find this community.  I so look forward to meeting all of you and seeking your advice and counsel as I continue my journey in accepting my true feminine self and becoming the woman I am meant to be.  My current photo reflects who I am on the inside.  I know that I won’t achieve that completely but with your love and guidance I can maximize the woman in me.  Thank you all for being here.

Ginnie Gidlund 
    Participant

FREE

Hello Vanessa.
    Thanks for the welcome words. I am sorry that I cannot join the chat as the costs would be too much for me on a yearly basis. As I ma retired I have to look at my expense in another way than I did whil was still working. I hope that any answers to my messages here will be announced to me on my e-mailaddress. I will continue to listen and answer and offer help when I can.
    Again thanks for accepting me in spite of the many trouble there has been with my tries to be accepted. As ypu can se that I use the real first name and not the one that due to a typing error was on my first try to get accepted.
    All the best for you Vanessa
    Ginnie

Denise Annexstad 
    Participant

FREE

Hi. I’m Christina. I live in Edmonton Alberta. I’m hoping to find other trans people that I can get to know. I’m still in the closet, itching to get out… But I have a lot to lose if/when I do.

I understand about being in the closet when doing this stuff, I am double nickel myself and only let a small group of folks know I crossdress. and feel the same that I stand to lose a lot at coming out. well take care. Denise.

Jan 
      Participant

BRONZE

Hello Christina…. I am transitioning, slowly, and will lose my career, and will start over at age 65…. I want to connect with others after hiding in the woods for most of my life.

tyler hyde 
        Participant

FREE

what it is called is taking back your life and living for I know I am 61

Debra Wright 
    Participant

GOLD

<p style=”text-align: left;”>hi my name is debra(david) i have been dressing up since 8 yrs old in my sisters clothes when i could. I’m currently out to most of my family  and a few friends I keep going back and forth as to transitioning  plus finances get in the way alot of times I’m an over the road truckdriver trying to run my own business while staying leased to a company</p>

Anonymous

Hi!  I learned about Transgender Heaven after joining Crossdresser Heaven.  I’m not sure that I want to transition, but have considered it.  I’m hoping to make new friends and learn a lot here.

‘Eave 
    Participant

FREE

Glad to be here and thank you for setting this site up. I just started my own changes a week and a half ago.

Jaime Glitters 
    Participant

FREE

Thanks for the welcome.

I’m here from CDH and hope to find some friends here in the same boat as I am.

Jaime XXOO

Scarlett Slater 
    Participant

Hi All,

I feel honoured to be part of a new exciting place to feel safe and continue with my journey knowing that everybody has pretty much the same objective in life…… to be themselves!.

I am based in the UK and am quite a way into the NHS pathway system to the point of now journeying through my real life experience. January 2019 is the next milestone as hopefully my referral to Edinburgh for GRS pre assessment quickly approaches.

I am always free to answer any questions about my journey so far. I started self medication, went through a private bridging service, started on the NHS pathway and learned a lot of lessons on the way. I believe my story is going to be published regarding my experience of using GenderGP and Dr Webberley’s services in August and will keep everyone updated as to when it appears on the website.

With love and best wishes.

Scarlett xxx

Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Welcome dear! If you’re up for sharing your story in articles or a series of articles I know that members and guests would greatly appreciate it!

*hugs*

Mia West 
    Participant

FREE

Ok, so I never posted an introduction to myself… Hi all I am Mia. I feel silly doing it this late. I am really excited about TGH.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant

Hi Paige…..cool story….I liked it. But what does noosebomb mean….translate please? In the Nam war my nick name was “magnet-ass” for obvious reasons, along with Doc, Bac si and a-hole! How rude!

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Anna O’Brien 
      Participant

FREE

In the old time radio show Allen’s Alley starring Fred Allen, there was a character named Mrs. Nussbaum, meaning “nut tree.” Perhaps the character or the tree is what is referred to.

Christina W 
    Participant

FREE

Hi. I’m Christina. I live in Edmonton Alberta. I’m hoping to find other trans people that I can get to know. I’m still in the closet, itching to get out… But I have a lot to lose if/when I do.

Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Welcome Christina!

I’m glad you’re here!

Paige Turner (NJ) 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I have a theory about why I’m the way I am. When my Father came home from World War Two, I was conceived. I chose my parents, had my life planned, and was going to be a girl named Diane. Something went wrong, and I died before I could live. It’s just not fair! I was stillborn.
    When I went back to heaven, I was not a happy camper! I complained and insisted I get my chance to live.
    In the scheduling department I was told that the next child to be born in that family would be a girl, but that slot was already filled. That one became my older sister, Jean.
    The slot for the child after that was still open, but it would be a boy. At that point I didn’t care, I wanted to live, so I said I’d take it.
    And, here I am. A male with a female soul. Maybe I should have thought it through, but I didn’t.
    As a little boy, I would rather play with paper dolls than a baseball. Oh, I tried to do boy stuff, but, I was just never any good at it. As I got older, I was always more comfortable around girls than other boys, and that continues to today.
    Now, I’m fairly old, and have finally decided to live for me. Now I accept who and what I am, and don’t care what anyone else thinks. It’s just a shame it took me so long to reach this stage.
    You all know me as Paige Turner, but, I’m also quite comfortable as Paul F. Duvall Jr. too. I don’t consider them separate people, they are just blended parts of myself, now. I’ll answer to either name, as well as Noosebomb, which Wendy calls me, and Noose, which all my other friends call me. They’re all me, and I’m all them.

Donna Nadles Neu 
    Participant

FREE

Thank you for this!!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, Vanessa!  I know my journey has been enriched by your efforts.  For that I am forever grateful to you and those who have found a home and a place to give back on CDH and now TGH.  I’m so happy to be a part of this team of wonderful people.

Cloe

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I  read your post Cyn, I can see myself running around asking everyone “Are you the Gate Keeper”

Cynthia S 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

If Jas is the Keymaster does that make Vanessa the Gatekeeper? LOL

Cynthia S 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Thanks  Vanessa! Looking forward to continuing to explore my future path!

Cyn

Tessa Cee 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Hi Everybody!

Glad to be here. I look forward to where this site takes us.

Cheers! And Hugs!

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you Vanessa for providing our Community a place to gather and call home. I wish us the best and dream of a brighter future for all!

*HUGS*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account