Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Cloe (CC) Webb 5 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Tasmin Janus 
    Participant

FREE

Hi all, I am hoping to chat and make friends with like minded people. I am gender fluid and have female urges and needs part of the time, but I am always attracted to other trans people. Look me up and have a chat please! xxx Tasmin

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Lydia Crowell 
    Participant

FREE

Hi,

I signed on a while back but sort of forgot about this. I have been dressing in femme attire since I was a little kid. My sister used to give me here older clothing. I am discrete about things but go out occasionally. Hope to have more to say. I will try to get a picture, but I am not entirely the most pretty of the T-girls in the world.

Lydia

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Cloe (CC) Webb 
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Lydia,

We don’t pass judgement here.  The picture is entirely up to you, but it does help to put a face to a name.  People are just really in tune to visuals.

jennifer roberson II 
    Participant

FREE

hello ladies and thank you for this sight

Steph Di Firenze 
    Participant

FREE

Hi everyone,

Like so many here I am just starting on my personal journey to discover who Steph is. I have begun this journey later in life (I’m 58 as I write this) than some, but still looking forward to making new friends and discovering  more about myself in the process. My first experience being en femme (just a couple of years ago now) was such a revelation that I realised I need to be Steph. Hence my TG journey. There have been many stops and starts but I know that I will get there (wherever ‘there’ is).

Steph xxx

Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Welcome Steph,

What an exciting journey to start! The further I get along my path, the more I realize that ‘there’ is ‘here’ and each step is filled with it’s own beauty. There is really no destination 🙂

I’m glad you’re here, wishing you love and light on your journey!

Hugs,

Vanessa

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Michelle Lech 
    Participant

SILVER

Hi everyone!!  So blessed to find this community.  I so look forward to meeting all of you and seeking your advice and counsel as I continue my journey in accepting my true feminine self and becoming the woman I am meant to be.  My current photo reflects who I am on the inside.  I know that I won’t achieve that completely but with your love and guidance I can maximize the woman in me.  Thank you all for being here.

Ginnie Gidlund 
    Participant

FREE

Hello Vanessa.
    Thanks for the welcome words. I am sorry that I cannot join the chat as the costs would be too much for me on a yearly basis. As I ma retired I have to look at my expense in another way than I did whil was still working. I hope that any answers to my messages here will be announced to me on my e-mailaddress. I will continue to listen and answer and offer help when I can.
    Again thanks for accepting me in spite of the many trouble there has been with my tries to be accepted. As ypu can se that I use the real first name and not the one that due to a typing error was on my first try to get accepted.
    All the best for you Vanessa
    Ginnie

Denise Annexstad 
    Participant

FREE

Hi. I’m Christina. I live in Edmonton Alberta. I’m hoping to find other trans people that I can get to know. I’m still in the closet, itching to get out… But I have a lot to lose if/when I do.

I understand about being in the closet when doing this stuff, I am double nickel myself and only let a small group of folks know I crossdress. and feel the same that I stand to lose a lot at coming out. well take care. Denise.

Jan Stewart 
      Participant

SILVER

Hello Christina…. I am transitioning, slowly, and will lose my career, and will start over at age 65…. I want to connect with others after hiding in the woods for most of my life.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Debra Wright 
    Participant

GOLD

<p style=”text-align: left;”>hi my name is debra(david) i have been dressing up since 8 yrs old in my sisters clothes when i could. I’m currently out to most of my family  and a few friends I keep going back and forth as to transitioning  plus finances get in the way alot of times I’m an over the road truckdriver trying to run my own business while staying leased to a company</p>

Anonymous

Hi!  I learned about Transgender Heaven after joining Crossdresser Heaven.  I’m not sure that I want to transition, but have considered it.  I’m hoping to make new friends and learn a lot here.

‘Eave 
    Participant

FREE

Glad to be here and thank you for setting this site up. I just started my own changes a week and a half ago.

Jaime Glitters 
    Participant

FREE

Thanks for the welcome.

I’m here from CDH and hope to find some friends here in the same boat as I am.

Jaime XXOO

Scarlett Slater 
    Participant

SILVER

Hi All,

I feel honoured to be part of a new exciting place to feel safe and continue with my journey knowing that everybody has pretty much the same objective in life…… to be themselves!.

I am based in the UK and am quite a way into the NHS pathway system to the point of now journeying through my real life experience. January 2019 is the next milestone as hopefully my referral to Edinburgh for GRS pre assessment quickly approaches.

I am always free to answer any questions about my journey so far. I started self medication, went through a private bridging service, started on the NHS pathway and learned a lot of lessons on the way. I believe my story is going to be published regarding my experience of using GenderGP and Dr Webberley’s services in August and will keep everyone updated as to when it appears on the website.

With love and best wishes.

Scarlett xxx

Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Welcome dear! If you’re up for sharing your story in articles or a series of articles I know that members and guests would greatly appreciate it!

*hugs*

Mia West 

Ok, so I never posted an introduction to myself… Hi all I am Mia. I feel silly doing it this late. I am really excited about TGH.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Hi Paige…..cool story….I liked it. But what does noosebomb mean….translate please? In the Nam war my nick name was “magnet-ass” for obvious reasons, along with Doc, Bac si and a-hole! How rude!

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Christina W 
    Participant

FREE

Hi. I’m Christina. I live in Edmonton Alberta. I’m hoping to find other trans people that I can get to know. I’m still in the closet, itching to get out… But I have a lot to lose if/when I do.

Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Welcome Christina!

I’m glad you’re here!

Paige Turner 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I have a theory about why I’m the way I am. When my Father came home from World War Two, I was conceived. I chose my parents, had my life planned, and was going to be a girl named Diane. Something went wrong, and I died before I could live. It’s just not fair! I was stillborn.
    When I went back to heaven, I was not a happy camper! I complained and insisted I get my chance to live.
    In the scheduling department I was told that the next child to be born in that family would be a girl, but that slot was already filled. That one became my older sister, Jean.
    The slot for the child after that was still open, but it would be a boy. At that point I didn’t care, I wanted to live, so I said I’d take it.
    And, here I am. A male with a female soul. Maybe I should have thought it through, but I didn’t.
    As a little boy, I would rather play with paper dolls than a baseball. Oh, I tried to do boy stuff, but, I was just never any good at it. As I got older, I was always more comfortable around girls than other boys, and that continues to today.
    Now, I’m fairly old, and have finally decided to live for me. Now I accept who and what I am, and don’t care what anyone else thinks. It’s just a shame it took me so long to reach this stage.
    You all know me as Paige Turner, but, I’m also quite comfortable as Paul F. Duvall Jr. too. I don’t consider them separate people, they are just blended parts of myself, now. I’ll answer to either name, as well as Noosebomb, which Wendy calls me, and Noose, which all my other friends call me. They’re all me, and I’m all them.

8 users thanked author for this post.
     Donna Nadles Neu 
    Participant

FREE

Thank you for this!!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, Vanessa!  I know my journey has been enriched by your efforts.  For that I am forever grateful to you and those who have found a home and a place to give back on CDH and now TGH.  I’m so happy to be a part of this team of wonderful people.

Cloe

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I  read your post Cyn, I can see myself running around asking everyone “Are you the Gate Keeper”

Cynthia S 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

If Jas is the Keymaster does that make Vanessa the Gatekeeper? LOL

Cynthia S 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Thanks  Vanessa! Looking forward to continuing to explore my future path!

Cyn

Tessa Cee 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Hi Everybody!

Glad to be here. I look forward to where this site takes us.

Cheers! And Hugs!

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you Vanessa for providing our Community a place to gather and call home. I wish us the best and dream of a brighter future for all!

*HUGS*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account