Welcome to Transgender Heaven

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Paige Turner 2 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Paige Turner 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I have a theory about why I’m the way I am. When my Father came home from World War Two, I was conceived. I chose my parents, had my life planned, and was going to be a girl named Diane. Something went wrong, and I died before I could live. It’s just not fair! I was stillborn.
    When I went back to heaven, I was not a happy camper! I complained and insisted I get my chance to live.
    In the scheduling department I was told that the next child to be born in that family would be a girl, but that slot was already filled. That one became my older sister, Jean.
    The slot for the child after that was still open, but it would be a boy. At that point I didn’t care, I wanted to live, so I said I’d take it.
    And, here I am. A male with a female soul. Maybe I should have thought it through, but I didn’t.
    As a little boy, I would rather play with paper dolls than a baseball. Oh, I tried to do boy stuff, but, I was just never any good at it. As I got older, I was always more comfortable around girls than other boys, and that continues to today.
    Now, I’m fairly old, and have finally decided to live for me. Now I accept who and what I am, and don’t care what anyone else thinks. It’s just a shame it took me so long to reach this stage.
    You all know me as Paige Turner, but, I’m also quite comfortable as Paul F. Duvall Jr. too. I don’t consider them separate people, they are just blended parts of myself, now. I’ll answer to either name, as well as Noosebomb, which Wendy calls me, and Noose, which all my other friends call me. They’re all me, and I’m all them.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Donna Nadles Neu 
    Participant

FREE

Thank you for this!!

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR - EDITOR

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, Vanessa!  I know my journey has been enriched by your efforts.  For that I am forever grateful to you and those who have found a home and a place to give back on CDH and now TGH.  I’m so happy to be a part of this team of wonderful people.

Cloe

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Jasmine 
    Founder

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I  read your post Cyn, I can see myself running around asking everyone “Are you the Gate Keeper”

Cynthia S 
    Participant

GOLD

If Jas is the Keymaster does that make Vanessa the Gatekeeper? LOL

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Cynthia S 
    Participant

GOLD

Thanks  Vanessa! Looking forward to continuing to explore my future path!

Cyn

Tessa Cee 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

Hi Everybody!

Glad to be here. I look forward to where this site takes us.

Cheers! And Hugs!

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Jasmine 
    Founder

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thank you Vanessa for providing our Community a place to gather and call home. I wish us the best and dream of a brighter future for all!

*HUGS*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account