Well I am here…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Where do i start?

I am Amelia 51 from SW England,

Realisation came to me about 10 years ago that i was actually a female with extras. taken me this long to sum up the courage to declare my femininity to a forum as have no support at all from anyone.

reality is that i am married and coming out as transgender to her will be the end of our marriage, i know that because of her views on the subject over various conversations over recent months. I do change into Amelia when no-one is at home but i am not happy unless i am Amelia and to stay happy i will need to depart these walls here and relocate elsewhere.

This is going to be a long difficult journey which will take a lot of planning but i am here and looking ahead from this moment on.

Looking forward to chatting with you all over the coming days/weeks/months/years.

Amelia x

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

hello and yes hope things work out for you. we are here to help you though tis , nothing wrong with x dressing. its society that is wrong, they don’t under stand the x dressing world. woman x dress all the time and get away with it so what is the big deal with us x dressing, we are just showing our fem side and we look good too. we can look as pretty as a real female.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?