Went out to eat with my parents

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cassandra
      FREE

I have been a full time woman for almost 9 years now and have been out plenty of times with my parents as a woman and not a man. I remember when they use to introduce me to people as their son. Last night we went out to eat and my dad ran into someone he knew and he said, “this is my daughter Cassandra” it just made me feel so good and he’s done that before but just to hear that makes me feel so good. My parents just tell people that they have three daughters, use to be 2 daughters and a son but since I’m a woman and completed my transition they have always said they have 3 daughters. Both my sister’s call me their sister and it just makes me feel wonderful to be accepted as a woman. I had known since I was about 4 years old that something wasn’t right with me and had always been into girl things like playing Barbie’s with my sister and stuff like that. I had always been a woman just for part of my life I was trapped in a man’s body. There is no looking back now I’m a woman and am very happy to be one.

Using the women’s restroom doesn’t even really faze me either. I am so use to it that I don’t even think twice anymore. I have never got a second look from anyone thinking that I was in the wrong place.

That is so wonderful to hear Cassandra! If it didn’t sound so outrageous I would call you my heroine! Well it is true because you and others have done what so many of us would love to do but either courage or something else keeps us from going through with the transition. Love ❀️ and hugs πŸ€—
      Danielle πŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Cassandra
        FREE

Thank you Danielle. When I was first transitioning I still looked male in the face a lot and then was able to correct that and using makeup worked real good as well. I use to feel awkward when I had to use the bathroom and had to go in the women’s with my mom and/or sister’s and this has only been about 9 years that I have been full time woman but now I have no problem with it I think it’s possible that I have got use to it. I think it took me about a year or maybe a little longer to get totally use to that. That was one of the only issues I had when going out in public was what if I have to go to the bathroom but now no problems totally use to it. I worked pretty hard to feminize my face and was wowed by the results I feel like a woman and look like a woman, my brain finally said bingo you are a woman. The best thing is seeing Female on my driver’s license, that was a great day too when I had my driver’s license pic retaken as a female. I had goosebumps.

Cassandra, I hope you don’t mind me asking you a question about feminizing your face but here goes.

When you say you worked on feminizing your face how do you mean this? Other than makeup what did you do?

I have to admit that I think you look gorgeous so whatever you did, it worked!!!

Cassandra
            FREE

I looked at men and women and tried to notice what the differences were. So I worked on making myself look as close to a woman as possible without any makeup. To me the makeup was a bonus I wanted to achieve what a woman looks like without makeup so I worked on things like my eyes, nose, lips. With the hormones it helps too but after I had been doing it for so long everything just became natural like I had been doing it all my life.

Hoping that day will come for me with my parents, but at 82 and 83 I’m not counting on it.Β  I just take it day by day and count myself fortunate to still have them in my life.Β  We do go out to dinner frequently but they still use my old name and pronouns.Β  In a way i has helped me to embrace being transgender even more to the point of owning it even when I’m passing.

Hugs, Cloe

Hi Cassandra,

What a wonderful story. You give us hope and encouragement.

So glad you have these relationships with your parents and siblings! Awesome.

BTW, you certainly do look fabulous.

-Terri Anne

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real Life Transition Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?