What a little make-up and a wig does…

• Creator
    Topic
    Emily Sis
    Participant

I hadn’t had a wig until the last 6 months or so with limited wear time early on…  now I just wish I could wear it always or even be able to grow my hair out so nice.

I was surprised at myself after just a touch of eyeshadow and lipstick and a wig… I love the me that stares back.  I want her to be known.  My wife knows I am trans but I don’t wear my wig around her or the kids.   I do wear my clothes though, just not dresses or skirts.  But I wear nightgowns so… almost… One day maybe Emily can be around all the time, she us here but she is just under the surface.   At least in my mind I know who I am.  Sorry if this post is not on any topics, just needed to write down some thoughts.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Diana W
      FREE

I hadn’t had a wig until the last 6 months or so with limited wear time early on…  now I just wish I could wear it always or even be able to grow my hair out so nice.

I was surprised at myself after just a touch of eyeshadow and lipstick and a wig… I love the me that stares back.  I want her to be known.  My wife knows I am trans but I don’t wear my wig around her or the kids.   I do wear my clothes though, just not dresses or skirts.  But I wear nightgowns so… almost… One day maybe Emily can be around all the time, she us here but she is just under the surface.   At least in my mind I know who I am.  Sorry if this post is not on any topics, just needed to write down some thoughts.

Thanks for sharing this.  A wig is my next step.  I’m able to wear dresses and skirts around my wife, and even makeup. She’s fine with it now and I really appreciate that.  But a wig is definitely my next step.  I’ve been dropping hints but I don’t think she’s ready for that yet.  But a wig will definitely help me see Diana in full.

1 user thanked author for this post.

I hear you. When I saw myself in my first wig, I was lost to it. I finally knew who I was and had always wanted to be.  Never looked back.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Emily, sounds like you are moving down a good road. I have a couple of wigs that I can’t wear anymore because I have let my hair grow out. Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.