What do you think of the new private messaging?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hey all,

We are looking for ways to improve your experience on Transgender Heaven. We just recently upgraded the private messaging functionality on the website. You’ll see a new experience if you go to your messages area. This gives you a few new things:

• Ability to add attachments and emoji easily to your message
      • Send and receive messages in real time without refreshing
      • SILVER and GOLD members will be able to chat with multiple members at once with little chat boxes on the screen

How do you like the new experience?

Emojies are OK but I have trouble getting it to accept more than one picture if at all. Is there a data limit on each message send?

Dame Veronica

Vanessa Law
        MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Data limit is 8MB, let me see if I can up it a bit so you can send more photos. Give it a try now…

Lol, Veronica, first to the post! I like the new format however I haven’t tried the chat function yet. Having time alone to use it is not easy, lol.TTFNπŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Danielle

Vanessa Law
        MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thanks dear! Let me know any feedback you have.

We’re still testing it out, if it works well we may stick with it, if not we’ll look at moving back to the older one.

Hi again Vanessa,

There is one thing which we cannot do on this site which we cancan on CDH. We cannot edit our posts nor replies to a post. I am not sure if it is a restriction with the new website code or just a setting we cannot change, thanks. πŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Danielle

I’m liking it quite well.Β  One question I have is if deleting a message on my end also deletes it ont he recipients end.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?