What in the world do i do with my hair??

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Riley
      FREE

Ok so i posted a picture im super self conscious about on my page. I would of posted it on this but it won’t let me on my phone for some reason. Keep in mind no makeup no hormones none of that yet. But anyway I really need some girly advice on what to do with it. Currently looking for something that doesnt scream fem since I dont plan on going full time for atleast 3-4 months maybe more. Anyways any advice would be awesome since I dont have a clue where to start or what im doing.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Riley, look for an ULTA salon in your area. That is who I go to get my hair done. They do a great job, and are really nice. Michelle

Riley
        FREE

Thanks Michelle I will look into them!

I agree with Michelle. Ulta is great. I have been where you are and usually take a moment… Get courage… And tell the stylist… I want something that is slightly feminine but not totally girly cause I am not ready for that. That way you work the look slowly towards where you want. Or you can just say screw it! I am a woman make my hair gorgeous! Lol either way works.

Riley
        FREE

Ok cool, thanks for the advice. Each day ive been slowly feeling the who really cares mentality so I dont think im far off from being able to just say screw it and do what i need to do!

Anonymous

Good for you! That is a good attitude to have 😀👍

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Riley:

Unfortunately there is no section here dealing with Fashion, Makeup, etc. but there is on our sister site, Crossdresser Heaven. You may find additional information there…

Riley
        FREE

Ok I’ll look into it. Thanks for letting me know. I posted here only because someone mentioned to browse the forums but when i didn’t see anything I figured why not ill throw something up there. Maybe in the future something like that could be a fun addition to this great site!

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

I don’t know what the original thinking was, but not all who realize that they are transgender have passed through being a crossdresser. Anecdotally, that seems to be the smaller part…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?