What interests you?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi, everyone.  On behalf of Sophie and Char, I want to thank those of you who participated in the latest live session.   Out hopes are that someone is touched somehow by each session.  The sessions always have our community’s best interests in mind….they are for all of us.

We invite you to join this forum for discussions, comments, suggestions, opinions, questions and a little fun.  We would like to know what you think would be a good topic for live sessions.  As always, there is so much to be gained by free exchange of ideas.

So let us know what you might like to see and discuss in future sessions.   As always, I send peace and love in abundance

Carly

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Thanks Carly, and Sophie and Char. These are always inspirational, and a lot of fun to boot. And once they get finalized, I like to download them from YouTube. That was I have them, and if I’m going to be somewhere where I have no internet, I can watch them again….. Just not in the shower! Thanks again, Michelle

Anonymous

We are working to get the video page updated to include all past episodes.

Apologies for the delay

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?