What is everyone doing this Sunday?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Vanessa Law 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Satish Chandri 
    Participant

Sunday Time

Every day is Sunday for me ,I check everyday whether Vanessa our banyan tree

Like had sent any article to boost our morale to live comfortably on this planet.

Love Vanessa Madam,I am always greatful to you

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Dear thank you for your kind words, and for the comparison to a Banyan Tree. I am honored by this.

If I can shine a light for others in the darkness for others, I feel I have come closer to living my dharma, my purpose.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

PS…..No wise cracks about Animal Cruelty please.

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Ambassador

AMBASSADOR

I don’t really know……..guess I will wait till eyes open and see what it is doing outside. Then I can decide if I go back to bed or get up….choke down my meds, have my coffee, do the 3 esses (SSS), get dressed and check CDH and TGH and take it from there. Maybe go up to Fire Station Mountain with my Violin Larry and entertain the bears with some fiddle music like The Bear went over the Mountain! If I am not eaten…..return home and chill out.

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Danielle Fox 
    Participant

SILVER

It is over thank God! Our flight out of Portland Oregon was canceled due to heavy weather over Dallas. So I was scrambling to book another flight. Nothing for Sunday but we could fly out Monday at 0500. We made it home, hooray, and today I am dead tired with no time off left! Just dragging! TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Jasmine 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Sunday is over for me. Not the best of days this week. A lot of drama in RL and not even mentioning the other stuff. All in all, I am happy to say we have 500 members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa Law 
      Managing Ambassador

SILVER

Wow!! That’s amazing!! <3

Cloe (CC) Webb 
    Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I went to one of the CD Trans Meetup events and got to meet and hear Jessica Lynn’s journey through her Butterfly Project tour.  She has a very powerful message.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account