What to put on those papers?

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

I’m at a part of my transition that when i start filling out paperwork (i.e. ones that ask for sexual orientation) i am at a loss for what to put. My paperwork for name change and gender identity is done as female, but i do not know how to answer this question. I still have male parts, but I am attracted to only other women. Do I put lesbian, or straight? I am confused.

Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

I don’t believe it’s anyone’s business about your sexuality and it is wrong to ask. But that’s just my opinion.

Christina
        FREE

I totally agree with Jasmine, your sexual orientation is no one’s business and they shouldn’t be asking. I’ve never seen any papers asking that just what gender you are.

Anonymous

I don’t know of any paperwork that a cis woman or cis man would be asked their sexuality. On the other hand, Gender is your soul not what’s between your legs. I’m a “ closeted, not yet transitioned, lesbian trans “ woman. I prefer an oral relationship although my wife likes both.

Sharon
      FREE

maybe gynephilic or gynesexual ?

I grabbed these from the 21 options on the Scottish Census paper this 2021.

The list with descriptions is attached to this article:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4894324/sexualities-scotland-census-list/

Anonymous

That is quite the list!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Katelynn, my endo has that on their forms as well. I mentioned it to her, and we both laughed. To me it is the kind of thing that ‘bean counters’ put on forms because they think they have to so they cover all the bases. But you are correct, sexual orientation what what, and whose, perspective. At the same time, who cares, and why should they care, and why do they want to stick their nose in my business. Maybe I will change the question to be ‘What color car do you prefer’? And then I’ll just laugh and move on….. Michelle

Anonymous

So far in Canada we don’t have such things on forums , but give it time .

I would write ..” Other ” and circle it !

Alexis

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Real World Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?