What to wear while swimming?

• Creator
    Topic
    Liam Stardust
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>So summer is really close and I am looking for advice about what to wear to go swimming. My friends and I love to hang out at the hot tub and the pool and I don’t want to miss out but I also don’t want to feel dysphoria. What do y’all do?</p>

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Liam, I am terribly sorry. But it is early and I am still half asleep, and the part that is awake, well, it is in girl mode. But, it should work in the opposite as well. Some nice trunks, and a simple swim top. Baby steps, maybe not for you, but for others you interacts with. Remember, they may not be privy to what is in your head, so give them a chance, and some help, to catch up. Michelle

Good advice! I’m sure my friends probably won’t ask any questions since they’re pretty respectful and mind their own business if I’m subtle about it like that

Michelle Larsen
      AMBASSADOR

Liam, last year I just wore a regular brief bottom and a nice swim top. Nothing too obvious until you are ready. If you are concerned about how things may be perceived, then maybe you might not be at the ‘I’m ready to wear this cute one’ point. And sometimes it is easier and better to wean others on to the new you than just pop up in their face one day. Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.