- July 26, 2023 at 12:48 pm #139808Lucia ValquiriaFREE
Recently I’ve been hooked on a Korean animated series on YouTube called Shining Star about girls at an idol school. I love the main three girls.. just watching them makes me whish I had female friends like that. Also the song segments with all the pretty clothes, hair styles makes me grin and can make me cry at times. It really brings my fem side out.
So I want to ask you all, what shows brings out your true side?
- This topic was modified 7 months ago by Lucia Valquiria.
- July 26, 2023 at 4:37 pm #139813Anonymous
Sex and the City.
However I have always had women
friends. In fact I’ve only a couple of male friends mainly because they insist on being friends. I’ve no idea why.
I have my wife obviously, also her bff who I meet for lunch regularly. Plus my women friends from previous jobs. My sisters too.
I don’t really need a TV show because my life is a TV show.
- July 26, 2023 at 7:05 pm #139817Miriya ParisSILVER
I really should not say it but “Insatiable” on Netflix had me rolling around giggling for hours and hours.
- The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.