Which binder ?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello <: I’m brand new here but I figured this was the place to ask an age-old question:

gc2b or Underworks?

I need to buy a new binder but I know gc2b has been going down in quality, and they’re the brand I normally buy from. I want to try Underworks because I’ve heard a lot of good things, except that their binders are a little more itchy and pokey, which is a bit of dealbreaker since I’m autistic and very sensititve to touches and textures. I have a pretty small/medium size chest so its not an issue if they dont fit larger people for me. Please help me out fellow men!

Anthony
      FREE

Leo, if you think the quality is going down with the gc2b, might as well try the underworld and then write your opinion on here. Atleast you will know.

My answer may not give you the answer directly, but I want to point out that it is very important to try different ones, and to observe their professionalism and attitude when you find good ones and ask them for details. I hope it can help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘FTM Conversations’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?