Which Features From Crossdresser Heaven Would You Most Like to See Here?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hey ladies,

I’m working on updating Transgender Heaven with some of the new features we launched on Crossdresser Heaven.

Which features would you most like to see brought over first?

One other thing I find is the Forum posts are sometimes hard to follow…. if the flow were simply linear,  or the replies to a specific person’s post were in a light grey box, perhaps…

Just a thought,

Steph

I would like to see more available free chat time, private photo gallery, and an updated local places list. Even on CDH, I found it to be outdated.  Updating this in both websites would be fabulous.  Thank  you for this post!

Hello Vanessa , a feature that I enjoy is the social tab , do we have one here and I missed it ?

Thanks again , Huggs , Brianna A Lynch

Can I vote for ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Seems only fair that both sites have the same features.

Mae
      FREE

The photo privileges are and we’re a wonderful surprise asset when I first joined CDH and an equal disappointment to not find the same privilege of Lady as at the Free level. Please know; these are wonderful programs and formats. The need for financial support is always an issue, I get that. Thank You All for your efforts 💋

Anonymous

Hey Stephanie. My name is Pablo and I’m looking for friendship. I like your profile.

Up and coming events. Some of us could plan weekends just with the girls

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Unclear if this was covered in the choices, but I would like to see all of the same choices in the June under Forums.

I could also do without smiley thing: “Be the first one to like this.”. Serves no purpose as far as I’m concerned…

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Actually, in thinkings about this a bit further, I can’t think of any reason what menu choices should not mimic the choices on CDH…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?