Why are you on this site?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I wish to share some very important information will all members, new and old to allow you to have an understanding of what you are creating for yourself and this beautiful community simply by your presence here. It is essential that we each understand our personal value, special quality as a human, a member of humanity, but with a gift that is precious and unique to those who need to find others like ourselves to make sense of the madness and lack of vision in the world. A lack that brings with it discrimination and a whole heap more.

I wish to put this concept firmly in the place it needs to be put and kept!

A recent comment I received within an email as an Ambassador: “As we grow I think more people are aware of us and as far as the world has come, our community is still not the most popular.”

I see this as our strength, in who and what we are.

• It is what brings us together with a commonality that pulls our energy to a focus on our websites.
      • A virtual space that has become a guiding light and beacon for so many across the globe.
      • A loving, caring, passionate and sincere community, who have a collective sense at the heart of our lives and existence that we bring together in our numbers and with a powerful force.
      • A force and strength of a oneness, standing united in this divided world that we live in.
      • We are creating our own future and our own values, that we are ready to share with the rest of humanity when it is able and capable to live with the same love and understanding that we share here.
      • We stand for freedom in every sense of the word.
      • We are strong and powerful in our awareness of who and what we are.
      • We have a right to be, as much as any other being on this planet, without discrimination.
      • We are all part of humanity

Love and hugs

Sophie Korten, Ambassador and Managing Editor

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Sophie; why am I on this site? A good question. But one that is easily and quickly answered when one just looks at the members here, at the helpful people, not only within the members, but also the people who help keep this what it is…. But; once you think about that, then the question becomes, why would you be anywhere else. And we are getting to be so much better.

Granted, being an Ambassador myself, I have the honor of being able to help out even more, but before that, I wanted to do everything I could to make TGH the support site that other’s are judged against. And from the enthusiasm I have come to see in our members, we are well on our way to being just that.

I just hope that some day, when I’m much older, and sitting in my rocking chair in the old folks home, I will be able to sit and answer the questions the nurses have about what it was like in those earlier years at TGH…. Then I know I will have helped.

So yes, this is home, why would I want to be anywhere else? Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Inertia?!?!

Seriously, I enjoy seeing the breadth and diversity of our community. I was on another site going back a few years. Unfortunately it was run by crazies and we eventually had a parting of the ways. But, I realized that I missed the interaction, the different perspectives, learning from different people and offering my perspectives as my background and history are quite different in some ways. I am a staunch optimist, but sometimes I do get a bit exasperated by current events. Conversing with people here and learning of their resilience, whether they say that specifically or not, gives me a real sense of reinforcing my optimism.

I often talk about being visible and involved in the world around us. I encourage people to do this, and remember, there are MANY activities that do not have to put you in the limelight if that is an issue…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?