Wigs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AlliKat
      FREE

Hello!

So, i recently bought my first wig. This is part of my journey to have the courage and self-confidence to leave the house as i am rather than in my costume. I am not able to grow my hair long in my job. I went for as natural of a look as i could get. It’s completely synthetic.

I was hoping i may be able to get some wig care and wear tips from you ladies! Is there anyone here who uses wigs that might be able to give some insite on styling for a natural look, regular care and how to properly wear it? I have heard of “wig glue” is that something that should be used regularly? Are there better alternatives?

Thanks in advance for all your help and support!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

While I have a couple of wigs, I wear hats about 98% of the time. Wigs are not very compatible with living in the desert. However, hopefully folks will respond to your question and share their knowledge. Another possibility would be to check our sister site, Crossdresser Heaven, as I suspect there may be a higher percentage of crossdressers who wear wigs.

Good Luck!

DeeAnn

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Community Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?